• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Translate Xenforo Login Widget

Antic

Baby Bird
WordPress version: 4.6.1
XenForo version: 1.5.11
XenWord version: 3.2.0.1

I wish translate the login Xenforo Widget (Log in and Sign up text, and "Your Profile" widget tittle" from Xenword). I thought that i could do that with Loco Translate but is not possible to translate widgets.

How can I edit this?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Captura (49).png
    Captura (49).png
    14.1 KB · Views: 76

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Unfortunately mMost of that widget is hardcoded at this point. You'd have to open up the file xenword-xf-login-widget.php and modify. That's painful but the only option right now. I'm working on widgets for the next release and will try to set the widget up for translation.

Antic

Baby Bird
Unfortunately mMost of that widget is hardcoded at this point. You'd have to open up the file xenword-xf-login-widget.php and modify. That's painful but the only option right now. I'm working on widgets for the next release and will try to set the widget up for translation.
Don't Worry LPH, thank you so much. Knowing the name of the file it was very easy to translate!

Your work is so great!!

Reactions: LPH