1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This shows you how many people use Ubuntu and Open Office

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Heywood Jablowme, Apr 22, 2010.

  1. Heywood Jablowme

    Heywood Jablowme Flightless Bird

    Take a look at the number of users this bug affects.

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/516727

    Core Open Office files are breaking and this is being installed on Ubuntu.
    The report says it affects 21 people!!!

    Alias thinks that 12 million people use Ubuntu. If that were true, then why
    would such a popular Open Sores product, probably the one that the majority
    of people download, only affect 21 people? I'll tell you why. Now pay
    attention because this is good:

    VERY FEW USERS USE UBUNTU AND OPEN OFFICE! Oops.

    Sorry Alias! LOL!
     
  2. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Heywood Jablowme wrote:
    > Take a look at the number of users this bug affects.
    >
    > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/516727
    >
    > Core Open Office files are breaking and this is being installed on
    > Ubuntu. The report says it affects 21 people!!!
    >
    > Alias thinks that 12 million people use Ubuntu. If that were true, then
    > why would such a popular Open Sores product, probably the one that the
    > majority of people download, only affect 21 people? I'll tell you
    > why. Now pay attention because this is good:
    >
    > VERY FEW USERS USE UBUNTU AND OPEN OFFICE! Oops.
    >
    > Sorry Alias! LOL!
    >
    >


    Um, the 21 people are people who reported the bug. Man, you're stupid.
    It's also been fixed. Again, asshole, Windows has bugs that get fixed on
    the second Tuesday of each and every month, most of them being
    VULNERABILITIES that allow MALWARE to install on your computer.

    --
    Alias
     
  3. Heywood Jablowme

    Heywood Jablowme Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.net.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hqpp0q$iut$3@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Heywood Jablowme wrote:
    >> Take a look at the number of users this bug affects.
    >>
    >> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/516727
    >>
    >> Core Open Office files are breaking and this is being installed on
    >> Ubuntu. The report says it affects 21 people!!!
    >>
    >> Alias thinks that 12 million people use Ubuntu. If that were true, then
    >> why would such a popular Open Sores product, probably the one that the
    >> majority of people download, only affect 21 people? I'll tell you why.
    >> Now pay attention because this is good:
    >>
    >> VERY FEW USERS USE UBUNTU AND OPEN OFFICE! Oops.
    >>
    >> Sorry Alias! LOL!
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Um, the 21 people are people who reported the bug. Man, you're stupid.
    > It's also been fixed. Again, asshole, Windows has bugs that get fixed on
    > the second Tuesday of each and every month, most of them being
    > VULNERABILITIES that allow MALWARE to install on your computer.
    >
    > --
    > Alias


    From February 2010 until today, it only affected 21 people? HA HA HA HA HA
     
  4. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Heywood Jablowme wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.net.invalido> wrote in message
    > news:hqpp0q$iut$3@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> Heywood Jablowme wrote:
    >>> Take a look at the number of users this bug affects.
    >>>
    >>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/516727
    >>>
    >>> Core Open Office files are breaking and this is being installed on
    >>> Ubuntu. The report says it affects 21 people!!!
    >>>
    >>> Alias thinks that 12 million people use Ubuntu. If that were true,
    >>> then why would such a popular Open Sores product, probably the one
    >>> that the majority of people download, only affect 21 people? I'll
    >>> tell you why. Now pay attention because this is good:
    >>>
    >>> VERY FEW USERS USE UBUNTU AND OPEN OFFICE! Oops.
    >>>
    >>> Sorry Alias! LOL!
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> Um, the 21 people are people who reported the bug. Man, you're stupid.
    >> It's also been fixed. Again, asshole, Windows has bugs that get fixed
    >> on the second Tuesday of each and every month, most of them being
    >> VULNERABILITIES that allow MALWARE to install on your computer.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >
    > From February 2010 until today, it only affected 21 people? HA HA HA
    > HA HA
    >
    >
    >


    The laugh is on you because you're so fucking stupid.

    --
    Alias
     
  5. Heywood Jablowme

    Heywood Jablowme Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.net.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hqpq2c$p35$4@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Heywood Jablowme wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.net.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hqpp0q$iut$3@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Heywood Jablowme wrote:
    >>>> Take a look at the number of users this bug affects.
    >>>>
    >>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/516727
    >>>>
    >>>> Core Open Office files are breaking and this is being installed on
    >>>> Ubuntu. The report says it affects 21 people!!!
    >>>>
    >>>> Alias thinks that 12 million people use Ubuntu. If that were true,
    >>>> then why would such a popular Open Sores product, probably the one that
    >>>> the majority of people download, only affect 21 people? I'll tell you
    >>>> why. Now pay attention because this is good:
    >>>>
    >>>> VERY FEW USERS USE UBUNTU AND OPEN OFFICE! Oops.
    >>>>
    >>>> Sorry Alias! LOL!
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Um, the 21 people are people who reported the bug. Man, you're stupid.
    >>> It's also been fixed. Again, asshole, Windows has bugs that get fixed on
    >>> the second Tuesday of each and every month, most of them being
    >>> VULNERABILITIES that allow MALWARE to install on your computer.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> From February 2010 until today, it only affected 21 people? HA HA HA HA
    >> HA
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > The laugh is on you because you're so fucking stupid.
    >
    > --
    > Alias


    Wrong again douche bag. So few people use Ubuntu that it doesn't matter if
    the bugs are fixed. GET IT? I didn't think so. You are the fucking retard
    here. In fact, you are so desperate, you have to try and push Ubuntu in the
    Windows forum. How lame is that? Oops.
     
  6. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Heywood Jablowme wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.net.invalido> wrote in message
    > news:hqpq2c$p35$4@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> Heywood Jablowme wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.net.invalido> wrote in message
    >>> news:hqpp0q$iut$3@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>> Heywood Jablowme wrote:
    >>>>> Take a look at the number of users this bug affects.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/516727
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Core Open Office files are breaking and this is being installed on
    >>>>> Ubuntu. The report says it affects 21 people!!!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Alias thinks that 12 million people use Ubuntu. If that were true,
    >>>>> then why would such a popular Open Sores product, probably the one
    >>>>> that the majority of people download, only affect 21 people? I'll
    >>>>> tell you why. Now pay attention because this is good:
    >>>>>
    >>>>> VERY FEW USERS USE UBUNTU AND OPEN OFFICE! Oops.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Sorry Alias! LOL!
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Um, the 21 people are people who reported the bug. Man, you're
    >>>> stupid. It's also been fixed. Again, asshole, Windows has bugs that
    >>>> get fixed on the second Tuesday of each and every month, most of
    >>>> them being VULNERABILITIES that allow MALWARE to install on your
    >>>> computer.
    >>>>
    >>>> --
    >>>> Alias
    >>>
    >>> From February 2010 until today, it only affected 21 people? HA HA HA
    >>> HA HA
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> The laugh is on you because you're so fucking stupid.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >
    > Wrong again douche bag. So few people use Ubuntu that it doesn't matter
    > if the bugs are fixed. GET IT? I didn't think so. You are the fucking
    > retard here. In fact, you are so desperate, you have to try and push
    > Ubuntu in the Windows forum. How lame is that? Oops.
    >
    >


    One problem with your argument: it's all lies.

    --
    Alias
     

Share This Page