• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Synching Users from Wordpress Membership Sites

ashish

Baby Bird
Hi,

I have a wordpress membership site with many many members on monthly subscription. I want members to sign up on wordpress using the Membermouse plugin. Once they do, they should be able to seamlessly navigate to the forums and start posting their questions, without the need to re-register or re-login to XF.

This is my only requirement, could this be handled via Xenword? Also, I am talking thousands of members. Should performance be an issue?

Goodfella

Teen Bird
Hi,

I have a wordpress membership site with many many members on monthly subscription. I want members to sign up on wordpress using the Membermouse plugin. Once they do, they should be able to seamlessly navigate to the forums and start posting their questions, without the need to re-register or re-login to XF.

This is my only requirement, could this be handled via Xenword? Also, I am talking thousands of members. Should performance be an issue?
I dont think performance should be a issue. However, I believe all registration is done on the XenForo side vs the WordPress side. Im not sure if this can be reversed. I would have @LPH confirm this.