• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Showcase of XenWord Websites

Tecca

Tween Bird
XenWord Owner
Hopefully there hasn't been another topic like this, and that this is the most appropriate place to put this.

As anyone using XenWord already knows — it's awesome. @LPH and the other devs that help do a magnificent job with it. This topic will be a place to show some great examples of sites running XenWord.

I've personally used XenWord since late 2014, and have just about never had a problem with it. One of the sites I personally run has this plugin installed, so in honor of XenWord, I'd like to share it along with anyone that leaves their links down below (I'll update this post). Please post both the WordPress installation link and the XenForo link for ease.

I'd rather only add sites from people that post them below, so the list will be dictated by those that want to share their sites. Other than the site we're currently on, which is a good example of how XenWord runs. Leave some details about your site as well, if you'd like, and if you're using any of the widgets provided in this plugin.

Websites running XenWord:

Last edited by a moderator: