• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Section Groups in OneNote 2007

D

doghouseriley

Flightless Bird
Hi again - the original poster here.

Sorry didn't realise there were other answers posted here, so haven't replied before now. Anyway, I have now read them all and can now rename/delete section groups while still staying in Onenote. I was trying to rename while still 'witinin' the section group, or as it was more amusingly put "trying to saw the branch off the tree while sitting on it." :smile:

In my case, it may seem obvious to a tree surgeon standing on the sidelines what a daft thing that is to do, but the hapless wanabee lumberjack on the branch (me) was very, very shortsighted and had wondered onto the branch by accident. All the could see looking down was wood and more wood. Not only that, but had no idea of what a tree was - no concept of trunk, branch, twig, leaf... (So good luck making it even to trainee lumberjack! :biggrin:) I just started sawing to bring an end to the endless wood.

Anyway, just to say the other help was not wasted as in a way it was like giving me a better pair of glasses and so now i have a better view of how onenote is structured. (In other words I now have a rough idea of what a tree looks like, if not a forest)

Thanks again, doghouse