• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Santorum Reset Questioned

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Facing heightened pressure to revive his presidential bid, Rick Santorum was forced to explain another apparent misstep as he courted Louisiana voters Friday, the eve of a critical contest in a Republican nomination battle that increasingly favors Mitt Romney.

Santorum said he would support the eventual GOP nominee - if it isn't him - despite what he insists are similarities between front-runner Romney and President Barack Obama that make them indistinguishable on some issues. He caused an intraparty uproar earlier in the week after suggesting he'd prefer a second term for Obama over a Romney presidency.

Keep Reading AP Story

Robert Heiny

Research Scientist of Learning and Education
Flight Instructor
We'll see how the Republican candidates do again today in Wisconsin, etc. as they compete for their party's nomination. At least one of the major candidates keeps adding to my reasons Not to Vote for him. Oh my. My grandson says, Write in a vote for Bernie Sanders. At least he speaks his mind, and you'll know what he'll do. He's reliable, even if you don't like his actions!