• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Profile tab with all blog posts of each user

Scharesoft

Flying Bird
XenWord Developer
A great possibility for a better connection between Wordpress and XenForo would be an additional XenForo plugin, which creates for example a tab in the user profile with a list of blog posts of the user.

This could be similiar to the list of resources in the profile. In this way, XenForo is more connected to WordPress.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
After avoiding diving deeper into XF, version 3 of XenWord is requiring me to learn more XenForo classes and methods. Luckily several developers are always willing to help.

For example
https://xenforo.com/community/threa...code-to-pull-threads-based-on-forum-id.87799/

You can see that I am learning to optimize the code by using XenForo methods. Three lines of code took the place of over 20 lines. There were also two bugs fixed by moving to the new code (enum sorting was done wrong and getThreadById was typed incorrectly). Not too shabby :)

As I'm learning the XF code then XenWord can branch out to the XF side. It'll be a slow step.

dethfire

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
Having a entry count / recent entry list in postbit/profile would be great, but I agree, I'd hesitate adding secondary XF addons