• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Implemented Post -> Thread Creation

David Kraeer

Baby Bird
XenWord Professional
Please complete the following information. You may add or remove any questions you feel will help clarify your specific situation.

WordPress version:4.5.3
XenForo version
:1.5.8
XenWord version: 3.0.6.03

What WordPress theme are you using? Thesis

To the best of your abilities please describe the specific problem you are experiencing:

When trying to update old posts I get an error saying the a forum is not valid. I do NOT want to create a new thread in the forum or old posts. How can I bypass creating a new thread for an old post? I see no way of telling XenWord to not create a thread in this case.

How can this be repeated ? Update a old post and do not select a valid forum,

Have you looked at the PHP code ?no

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
When trying to update old posts I get an error saying the a forum is not valid. I do NOT want to create a new thread in the forum or old posts. How can I bypass creating a new thread for an old post? I see no way of telling XenWord to not create a thread in this case.

This seems like a feature request - a very good one - but definitely not coded into XenWord 3.0. I'll see what can be done for a newer release.