View the Post on the BlogAnnounced last September, over 1 million Europeans already own the Samsung Galaxy Note but hopeful U.S. buyers may be able to own the Samsung Galaxy Note hybrid in 2012. The Galaxy Note is a 5.9 inch touchscreen tablet with a built in Smartphone.
SamMobile published a photo of a possible U.S. version, sparking bloggers to prognosticate more information will be available at this year's CES along with a possible 2012 release. People lucky enough to have access to the new LTE network may get excited.
• 5.29″WXGA Super AMOLED (C-type touch), Full Touch Bar
• Android OS: Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread
• 21M + HSPA, LTE
• 8MP AF with LED flash, 2MP Camera Front
• HD Recording (1080) / MHL ver1.0
• A-GPS, GLONASS / BT v3.0 + HS / USB v2.0 / WiFi (802.11 a / b / g / n) / OTG
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, Light, Gyro sensor, Barometer
• TouchWiz 4.0 for Android, Multistage, Augmented Reality, Integrated phonebookwith SNS, IM, Email, Face Recognition, etc.
• WiFi calling, Qik
This might be an interesting hybrid for tablet lovers, too, however, I'm concerned that bloggers are suggesting the release will not have Android 4.0, aka Ice Cream Sandwich.