1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only 17 More Days to Go!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Alias, Apr 12, 2010.

  1. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    On April 29th, the Long Term Support version of Ubuntu will be released,
    a release that Mark Shuttleworth devoted all his time to so that Ubuntu
    will finally shoot Windows out of the proverbial window. Get it at
    http://www.ubuntu.com/ You'll be glad you did.

    What can be done with Ubuntu:

    Email
    Surf the web
    Burn CDs.
    Rip CDs.
    Listen to music.
    Watch vidoes/DVDs.
    Scan and print.
    Spreadsheets.
    Presentations
    Newsgroups.
    HTML editing.
    Games like Chess, Tetris, all kinds of solitaire, etc.
    Make videos.
    Download photos from a camera and organize them.
    Translations.
    Use a dictionary
    Learn how to touch type.
    Edit images.
    Send and receive a fax.
    Take screenshots.
    Create .PDF files.
    Create and use a data base.
    Instant messaging with over 10 different programs in one including
    Windows Live Messenger.
    IRC.
    Bluetooth.

    and much more!

    What you can't do with Ubuntu:

    Worry about:
    WPA, WGA and WAT raising their false positive ugly heads,
    DRM,
    Viruses,
    Root kits,
    Spyware,
    and
    Malware.

    --
    Alias
     
  2. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or did he
    move to Spain?
     
  3. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    > You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or did he
    > move to Spain?
    >
    >
    >


    Lame, lame, lame, Nymshifter. I started the count down years before
    Kevin did. Kevin doesn't post in this group. I don't know Kevin. I've
    never met Kevin. You trying to discredit me by associating me with
    someone you think everyone will think is a bit screwy is just another of
    your LAME tactics.

    Face it, you're scared of Linux. Why is the question and the question
    you'll never answer because you're afraid to do that too.

    --
    Alias
     
  4. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hpvf48$bcb$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >> You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or did he
    >> move to Spain?
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Lame, lame, lame, Nymshifter. I started the count down years before Kevin
    > did. Kevin doesn't post in this group. I don't know Kevin. I've never met
    > Kevin. You trying to discredit me by associating me with someone you think
    > everyone will think is a bit screwy is just another of your LAME tactics.
    >


    Hey, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck........

    You post a daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu and Kevin posts a daily
    countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu. Sounds like you're both ducks! LOL!

    You can deny all you want that you are in constant communication with him
    but we all know better! oops.

    > Face it, you're scared of Linux. Why is the question and the question
    > you'll never answer because you're afraid to do that too.
    >
    > --
    > Alias
     
  5. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in message
    news:4bc3446a$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    > news:hpvf48$bcb$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>> You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or did he
    >>> move to Spain?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> Lame, lame, lame, Nymshifter. I started the count down years before Kevin
    >> did. Kevin doesn't post in this group. I don't know Kevin. I've never met
    >> Kevin. You trying to discredit me by associating me with someone you
    >> think everyone will think is a bit screwy is just another of your LAME
    >> tactics.
    >>

    >
    > Hey, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck........
    >
    > You post a daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu and Kevin posts a
    > daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu. Sounds like you're both ducks!
    > LOL!
    >
    > You can deny all you want that you are in constant communication with him
    > but we all know better! oops.
    >
    >> Face it, you're scared of Linux. Why is the question and the question
    >> you'll never answer because you're afraid to do that too.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >


    I'm not scared of Linux. Why should I be? I use a completely different
    product to do my work. If people want to use that SHITTY Ubuntu then go for
    it but there is no need to constantly try to shove Ubuntu down our throats
    in the Windows 7 forum. If only you were smart enough to grasp that
    concept.
    You use Ubuntu. HA HA HA HA.
     
  6. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    > news:hpvf48$bcb$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>> You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or did he
    >>> move to Spain?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> Lame, lame, lame, Nymshifter. I started the count down years before
    >> Kevin did. Kevin doesn't post in this group. I don't know Kevin. I've
    >> never met Kevin. You trying to discredit me by associating me with
    >> someone you think everyone will think is a bit screwy is just another
    >> of your LAME tactics.
    >>

    >
    > Hey, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck........
    >
    > You post a daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu and Kevin posts a
    > daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu. Sounds like you're both ducks!
    > LOL!
    >
    > You can deny all you want that you are in constant communication with
    > him but we all know better! oops.
    >
    >> Face it, you're scared of Linux. Why is the question and the question
    >> you'll never answer because you're afraid to do that too.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >


    More lies from the Nymshifter who's afraid of Linux.

    --
    Alias
     
  7. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in message
    > news:4bc3446a$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hpvf48$bcb$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>> You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or did he
    >>>> move to Spain?
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Lame, lame, lame, Nymshifter. I started the count down years before
    >>> Kevin did. Kevin doesn't post in this group. I don't know Kevin. I've
    >>> never met Kevin. You trying to discredit me by associating me with
    >>> someone you think everyone will think is a bit screwy is just another
    >>> of your LAME tactics.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Hey, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck........
    >>
    >> You post a daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu and Kevin posts a
    >> daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu. Sounds like you're both
    >> ducks! LOL!
    >>
    >> You can deny all you want that you are in constant communication with
    >> him but we all know better! oops.
    >>
    >>> Face it, you're scared of Linux. Why is the question and the question
    >>> you'll never answer because you're afraid to do that too.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>

    >
    > I'm not scared of Linux. Why should I be?


    Because you make your living cleaning up Windows boxes, what else?
    --
    Alias
     
  8. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in message
    > news:4bc3446a$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hpvf48$bcb$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>> You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or did he
    >>>> move to Spain?
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Lame, lame, lame, Nymshifter. I started the count down years before
    >>> Kevin did. Kevin doesn't post in this group. I don't know Kevin. I've
    >>> never met Kevin. You trying to discredit me by associating me with
    >>> someone you think everyone will think is a bit screwy is just another
    >>> of your LAME tactics.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Hey, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck........
    >>
    >> You post a daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu and Kevin posts a
    >> daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu. Sounds like you're both
    >> ducks! LOL!
    >>
    >> You can deny all you want that you are in constant communication with
    >> him but we all know better! oops.
    >>
    >>> Face it, you're scared of Linux. Why is the question and the question
    >>> you'll never answer because you're afraid to do that too.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>

    >
    > I'm not scared of Linux. Why should I be?


    You say you write programs for Windows. If Linux takes over, you're out
    of luck because Open Source is free and no one would pay you for support.

    --
    Alias
     
  9. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    alias is afraid of Windows 7...LOL!

    On 4/12/2010 2:04 AM, Alias wrote:

    <--deleted the lying bullshit as a public service-->

    Why are you, the linux pimp, afraid of Windows 7, huh?
    Well...?
     
  10. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hpviah$4if$2@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in message
    >> news:4bc3446a$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>> news:hpvf48$bcb$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>> You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or did
    >>>>> he
    >>>>> move to Spain?
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Lame, lame, lame, Nymshifter. I started the count down years before
    >>>> Kevin did. Kevin doesn't post in this group. I don't know Kevin. I've
    >>>> never met Kevin. You trying to discredit me by associating me with
    >>>> someone you think everyone will think is a bit screwy is just another
    >>>> of your LAME tactics.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Hey, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck........
    >>>
    >>> You post a daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu and Kevin posts a
    >>> daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu. Sounds like you're both
    >>> ducks! LOL!
    >>>
    >>> You can deny all you want that you are in constant communication with
    >>> him but we all know better! oops.
    >>>
    >>>> Face it, you're scared of Linux. Why is the question and the question
    >>>> you'll never answer because you're afraid to do that too.
    >>>>
    >>>> --
    >>>> Alias
    >>>

    >>
    >> I'm not scared of Linux. Why should I be?

    >
    > Because you make your living cleaning up Windows boxes, what else?
    > --
    > Alias


    Sorry but I don't do the work that you do. I develop software
     
  11. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    > news:hpviah$4if$2@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:4bc3446a$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>> news:hpvf48$bcb$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>>> You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or
    >>>>>> did he
    >>>>>> move to Spain?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Lame, lame, lame, Nymshifter. I started the count down years before
    >>>>> Kevin did. Kevin doesn't post in this group. I don't know Kevin. I've
    >>>>> never met Kevin. You trying to discredit me by associating me with
    >>>>> someone you think everyone will think is a bit screwy is just another
    >>>>> of your LAME tactics.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Hey, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck........
    >>>>
    >>>> You post a daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu and Kevin posts a
    >>>> daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu. Sounds like you're both
    >>>> ducks! LOL!
    >>>>
    >>>> You can deny all you want that you are in constant communication with
    >>>> him but we all know better! oops.
    >>>>
    >>>>> Face it, you're scared of Linux. Why is the question and the question
    >>>>> you'll never answer because you're afraid to do that too.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> --
    >>>>> Alias
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> I'm not scared of Linux. Why should I be?

    >>
    >> Because you make your living cleaning up Windows boxes, what else?
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >
    > Sorry but I don't do the work that you do. I develop software


    If so, I bet it's for the Windows platform. No wonder you're so scared
    of Linux you fell you have to resort to childish insults, FUD and lies.

    --
    Alias
     
  12. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    alias the linux pimp is afraid of W 7!...Oops!!!

    On 4/12/2010 12:40 PM, Alias wrote:

    <--delete the lying bullshit from the linux pimp as a public service->

    Hey pimp...why are you pimping linux? Can't it stand on its own merits?
    No? Figures...it's a POS just like you are.
     
  13. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hpvsvv$nbn$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hpviah$4if$2@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in message
    >>>> news:4bc3446a$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:hpvf48$bcb$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>>>> You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or
    >>>>>>> did he
    >>>>>>> move to Spain?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Lame, lame, lame, Nymshifter. I started the count down years before
    >>>>>> Kevin did. Kevin doesn't post in this group. I don't know Kevin. I've
    >>>>>> never met Kevin. You trying to discredit me by associating me with
    >>>>>> someone you think everyone will think is a bit screwy is just another
    >>>>>> of your LAME tactics.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Hey, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck........
    >>>>>
    >>>>> You post a daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu and Kevin posts a
    >>>>> daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu. Sounds like you're both
    >>>>> ducks! LOL!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> You can deny all you want that you are in constant communication with
    >>>>> him but we all know better! oops.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Face it, you're scared of Linux. Why is the question and the question
    >>>>>> you'll never answer because you're afraid to do that too.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> --
    >>>>>> Alias
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> I'm not scared of Linux. Why should I be?
    >>>
    >>> Because you make your living cleaning up Windows boxes, what else?
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> Sorry but I don't do the work that you do. I develop software

    >
    > If so, I bet it's for the Windows platform. No wonder you're so scared of
    > Linux you fell you have to resort to childish insults, FUD and lies.
    >
    > --
    > Alias


    That just shows how stupid you really are. I have mentioned many times that
    I develop software using MS products. You have even commented on that fact.
    Today you come up with the statement: I bet it's for the Windows platform.
    How stupid can you be? No wonder why you are stuck using Ubuntu. You have
    CRS. Can't Remember Shit Syndrome.
     
  14. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    > news:hpvsvv$nbn$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>> news:hpviah$4if$2@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:4bc3446a$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>>>> news:hpvf48$bcb$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>>>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>>>>> You and Kevin Putzke sure are idiots. Did you move to Chicago or
    >>>>>>>> did he
    >>>>>>>> move to Spain?
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Lame, lame, lame, Nymshifter. I started the count down years before
    >>>>>>> Kevin did. Kevin doesn't post in this group. I don't know Kevin.
    >>>>>>> I've
    >>>>>>> never met Kevin. You trying to discredit me by associating me with
    >>>>>>> someone you think everyone will think is a bit screwy is just
    >>>>>>> another
    >>>>>>> of your LAME tactics.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Hey, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck........
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> You post a daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu and Kevin posts a
    >>>>>> daily countdown for that INFERIOR Ubuntu. Sounds like you're both
    >>>>>> ducks! LOL!
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> You can deny all you want that you are in constant communication with
    >>>>>> him but we all know better! oops.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Face it, you're scared of Linux. Why is the question and the
    >>>>>>> question
    >>>>>>> you'll never answer because you're afraid to do that too.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> --
    >>>>>>> Alias
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I'm not scared of Linux. Why should I be?
    >>>>
    >>>> Because you make your living cleaning up Windows boxes, what else?
    >>>> --
    >>>> Alias
    >>>
    >>> Sorry but I don't do the work that you do. I develop software

    >>
    >> If so, I bet it's for the Windows platform. No wonder you're so scared
    >> of Linux you fell you have to resort to childish insults, FUD and lies.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >
    > That just shows how stupid you really are. I have mentioned many times
    > that I develop software using MS products. You have even commented on
    > that fact. Today you come up with the statement: I bet it's for the
    > Windows platform. How stupid can you be? No wonder why you are stuck
    > using Ubuntu. You have CRS. Can't Remember Shit Syndrome.
    >
    >
    >


    Oh, I remembered, which is why I would have won the bet. So now we all
    know why you're scared silly of Linux and feel the need to hurl childish
    insults, FUD and lies. Thanks for clearing that up.

    --
    Alias
     
  15. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    alias the pimp is lying...again!

    On 4/12/2010 3:57 PM, Alias wrote:

    Oh, I remembered, which is why I would have won the bet. So now we all
    know why you're scared silly of Linux and feel the need to hurl childish
    insults, FUD and lies. Thanks for clearing that up.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hey you stupid pile of useless shit, can't you fucking read? The sign on
    the front door says "Windows 7" and the last time I checked, that pile
    of shit your pimping, that useless POS up-yr-fucking-butt-too, is not a
    part of MS.
    Got it cock sucker?
    Now get lost you pimping asshole lying linturd creep!
     
  16. john_thomas

    john_thomas Flightless Bird

    Re: alias the pimp is lying...again!

    "Frank" <fb@sr2.cmm> wrote in message news:4bc3b259@news.x-privat.org...
    > On 4/12/2010 3:57 PM, Alias wrote:
    >
    > Oh, I remembered, which is why I would have won the bet. So now we all
    > know why you're scared silly of Linux and feel the need to hurl childish
    > insults, FUD and lies. Thanks for clearing that up.
    >
    > -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >
    > Hey you stupid pile of useless shit, can't you fucking read? The sign on
    > the front door says "Windows 7" and the last time I checked, that pile of
    > shit your pimping, that useless POS up-yr-fucking-butt-too, is not a part
    > of MS.
    > Got it cock sucker?
    > Now get lost you pimping asshole lying linturd creep!



    Did you forget your medication again?
     
  17. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Re: alias the pimp is lying...again!

    john_thomas wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Frank" <fb@sr2.cmm> wrote in message news:4bc3b259@news.x-privat.org...
    >> On 4/12/2010 3:57 PM, Alias wrote:
    >>
    >> Oh, I remembered, which is why I would have won the bet. So now we all
    >> know why you're scared silly of Linux and feel the need to hurl childish
    >> insults, FUD and lies. Thanks for clearing that up.
    >>
    >> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >>
    >>
    >> Hey you stupid pile of useless shit, can't you fucking read? The sign
    >> on the front door says "Windows 7" and the last time I checked, that
    >> pile of shit your pimping, that useless POS up-yr-fucking-butt-too, is
    >> not a part of MS.
    >> Got it cock sucker?
    >> Now get lost you pimping asshole lying linturd creep!

    >
    >
    > Did you forget your medication again?
    >
    >


    He does seem to have anger management problems, doesn't he? Course the
    reason I post the count down here is because when someone who is very
    frustrated with Windows 7 comes here for help and gets a diatribe like
    this one and learns that there is a more user friendly OS available
    called Ubuntu and it's FREE, they are bound to check it out.

    --
    Alias
     
  18. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    Re: alias the pimp is lying...again!

    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hq1gem$sa4$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    > john_thomas wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Frank" <fb@sr2.cmm> wrote in message news:4bc3b259@news.x-privat.org...
    >>> On 4/12/2010 3:57 PM, Alias wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Oh, I remembered, which is why I would have won the bet. So now we all
    >>> know why you're scared silly of Linux and feel the need to hurl childish
    >>> insults, FUD and lies. Thanks for clearing that up.
    >>>
    >>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Hey you stupid pile of useless shit, can't you fucking read? The sign
    >>> on the front door says "Windows 7" and the last time I checked, that
    >>> pile of shit your pimping, that useless POS up-yr-fucking-butt-too, is
    >>> not a part of MS.
    >>> Got it cock sucker?
    >>> Now get lost you pimping asshole lying linturd creep!

    >>
    >>
    >> Did you forget your medication again?
    >>
    >>

    >
    > He does seem to have anger management problems, doesn't he? Course the
    > reason I post the count down here is because when someone who is very
    > frustrated with Windows 7 comes here for help and gets a diatribe like
    > this one and learns that there is a more user friendly OS available called
    > Ubuntu and it's FREE, they are bound to check it out.
    >
    > --
    > Alias


    The real reason you post the count down is to be an annoying SHIT and to
    please your buddy Kevin Putzke. Those are the real reasons you dip shit.
     
  19. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Re: alias the pimp is lying...again!

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    > news:hq1gem$sa4$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> john_thomas wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Frank" <fb@sr2.cmm> wrote in message news:4bc3b259@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>> On 4/12/2010 3:57 PM, Alias wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>> Oh, I remembered, which is why I would have won the bet. So now we all
    >>>> know why you're scared silly of Linux and feel the need to hurl
    >>>> childish
    >>>> insults, FUD and lies. Thanks for clearing that up.
    >>>>
    >>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Hey you stupid pile of useless shit, can't you fucking read? The sign
    >>>> on the front door says "Windows 7" and the last time I checked, that
    >>>> pile of shit your pimping, that useless POS up-yr-fucking-butt-too, is
    >>>> not a part of MS.
    >>>> Got it cock sucker?
    >>>> Now get lost you pimping asshole lying linturd creep!
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Did you forget your medication again?
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> He does seem to have anger management problems, doesn't he? Course the
    >> reason I post the count down here is because when someone who is very
    >> frustrated with Windows 7 comes here for help and gets a diatribe like
    >> this one and learns that there is a more user friendly OS available
    >> called Ubuntu and it's FREE, they are bound to check it out.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >
    > The real reason you post the count down is to be an annoying SHIT and to
    > please your buddy Kevin Putzke. Those are the real reasons you dip shit.
    >
    >
    >


    Keep telling yourself those lie if it helps live with the fact that if
    Linux takes over, your so-called applications that you supposedly write
    will not work in Linux and you will be out of business.

    --
    Alias
     
  20. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    Re: alias the pimp is lying...again!

    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hq1vpd$a0l$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hq1gem$sa4$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> john_thomas wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Frank" <fb@sr2.cmm> wrote in message
    >>>> news:4bc3b259@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>>> On 4/12/2010 3:57 PM, Alias wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Oh, I remembered, which is why I would have won the bet. So now we all
    >>>>> know why you're scared silly of Linux and feel the need to hurl
    >>>>> childish
    >>>>> insults, FUD and lies. Thanks for clearing that up.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Hey you stupid pile of useless shit, can't you fucking read? The sign
    >>>>> on the front door says "Windows 7" and the last time I checked, that
    >>>>> pile of shit your pimping, that useless POS up-yr-fucking-butt-too, is
    >>>>> not a part of MS.
    >>>>> Got it cock sucker?
    >>>>> Now get lost you pimping asshole lying linturd creep!
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Did you forget your medication again?
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> He does seem to have anger management problems, doesn't he? Course the
    >>> reason I post the count down here is because when someone who is very
    >>> frustrated with Windows 7 comes here for help and gets a diatribe like
    >>> this one and learns that there is a more user friendly OS available
    >>> called Ubuntu and it's FREE, they are bound to check it out.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> The real reason you post the count down is to be an annoying SHIT and to
    >> please your buddy Kevin Putzke. Those are the real reasons you dip shit.
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Keep telling yourself those lie if it helps live with the fact that if
    > Linux takes over, your so-called applications that you supposedly write
    > will not work in Linux and you will be out of business.
    >
    > --
    > Alias


    HA HA HA HA - What a retard you are. People have said that Linux would take
    over 20 years ago! Guess what? They were FUCKING wrong just like you are
    wrong today and people 20 years from now will still be wrong. Linux is just
    a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks who can't get laid and for said geeks,
    enjoy cryptic line commands. Tisk tisk tisk.
     

Share This Page