• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

No Apology From Chris Matthews

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
According to News Busters, Phil Griffin, the President of MSNBC, apologized Thursday for Chris Matthews calling the Koch brothers “pigs,” but Matthews has refused and MSNBC won’t require him to do so.

The brothers are beyond greedy and ruining this country. It isn't that they need to be told to be quiet - or stop their activism. Instead, people need to debate them out in the open. And their lack of openness is why they are pigs, hanging around in the mud.

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Well Professor [Michael] Oppenheimer, back in the 60s, we calls such people pigs. Pigs. No, really. They don't care about the planet, they don't care about the destruction of war. All they want is what they got, their stuff, and they want more of it. Is that what we're facing here, just greed? I'm not talking about the guy at the coal mind, that's hard work. I'm talking about people who won't listen to you, won't listen to science because they want more stuff.

OPPENHEIMER: Listen, Chris, I'm not into name calling here. I think --

MATTHEWS: Well I am.