1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft Loses Again

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Alias, Apr 5, 2010.

  1. LD55ZRA

    LD55ZRA Flightless Bird

    DanS wrote:
    >


    > The funniest thing is that *you* turn everything into Ubuntu.



    Perhaps he is missing it now that Windows 7 isn't what he was
    expecting it to be!!
     
  2. DanS

    DanS Flightless Bird

    LD55ZRA <LD55ZRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    news:4BBA60B3.54CEC9C9@discussions.microsoft.com:

    >
    >
    > DanS wrote:
    >>

    >
    >> The funniest thing is that *you* turn everything into Ubuntu.

    >
    >
    > Perhaps he is missing it now that Windows 7 isn't what he was
    > expecting it to be!!


    Who knows why people do the things they do......
     
  3. Death

    Death Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:


    > Most people -- not you -- have more than one computer and can benefit
    > from the best of both worlds. I'd explain that more but I'm sure you're
    > already lost with this.
    >
    > Oh, liar, and most people have not heard of Ubuntu yet.
    >


    OK, dumbass...try some actual logic.
    Most people with a PC already have Windows, so what is the sence of
    replacing it with linux?
    Free software is readily available for Windows, and the best Open Sourse
    software runs best under Windows.
    There is no reason in the world to switch to an entirely new platform
    for any user you may perhaps have in mind.

    Here's some more logic.
    Exactly what users do you think you will pull into the ubuntushitsthebed
    fold?
    People capable of setting up and using USENET?
    They have heard of Linux, shit-for-brains....you are reaching few,if
    any, web forum users as your fucking drug induced rants are deleted.

    Any questions??

    Fuckwad, whiney loser is all you are.

    --
    Vita brevis breviter in brevi finietur,
    Mors venit velociter quae neminem veretur.
     
  4. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Brian Gregory [UK]" <ng@bgdsv.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:1JKdnXefsJLwwyfWnZ2dnUVZ8mWdnZ2d@pipex.net...
    > "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in message
    > news:4bba24bd$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hpd7ac$48k$3@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>> news:hpd6f0$sol$2@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>>> That amount of money is pocket change for Microsoft. They sell
    >>>>>> millions
    >>>>>> of copies of Office, Windows, etc..... People are willing to purchase
    >>>>>> their quality products. On the other hand, you can't even give Ubuntu
    >>>>>> away. Most reject Ubuntu as a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks who
    >>>>>> can't get laid. Oops.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>>>> news:hpd5a0$lh6$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>>>> The irony is that MS is so morally superior when they talk about
    >>>>>>> someone stealing their products but spend lots of money trying,
    >>>>>>> without success, to defend their stealing.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9174629/Court_denies_Microsoft_s_appeal_in_i4i_patent_case
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> --
    >>>>>>> Alias
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Your "arguments" do not change the fact that Microsoft was caught
    >>>>> stealing and had to pay a big fine. Of course, you're too stupid to
    >>>>> see that and think you're being slick by bringing up Ubuntu again.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> --
    >>>>> Alias
    >>>>
    >>>> So they got in trouble for putting code into Office. BFD. They will
    >>>> have
    >>>> to pay. That doesn't change the fact that they have good quality
    >>>> products and Ubuntu is a pile of shit. What do you get out of posting a
    >>>> report on Microsoft's legal problems here? Just to make trouble? Of
    >>>> course.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Hey, bird brain, this is a NEWS group and that is NEWS.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> Hey FUCKWIT, this is a Windows news group and NOBODY wants to hear about
    >> that SHITTY INFERIOR Ubuntu. Damn, you are STUPID.
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > You are the FUCKWIT who first mentioned ubuntu.
    >
    > SO FUCK OFF AND DIE.
    >


    Someone piss in your corn flakes?
     
  5. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Brian Gregory [UK]" <ng@bgdsv.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:j8WdnZFIaa9IwCfWnZ2dnUVZ8i2dnZ2d@pipex.net...
    > "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in message
    > news:4bba1eab@news.x-privat.org...
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hpd6f0$sol$2@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>> That amount of money is pocket change for Microsoft. They sell
    >>>> millions
    >>>> of copies of Office, Windows, etc..... People are willing to purchase
    >>>> their quality products. On the other hand, you can't even give Ubuntu
    >>>> away. Most reject Ubuntu as a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks who
    >>>> can't get laid. Oops.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>> news:hpd5a0$lh6$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>> The irony is that MS is so morally superior when they talk about
    >>>>> someone stealing their products but spend lots of money trying,
    >>>>> without success, to defend their stealing.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9174629/Court_denies_Microsoft_s_appeal_in_i4i_patent_case
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> --
    >>>>> Alias
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Your "arguments" do not change the fact that Microsoft was caught
    >>> stealing and had to pay a big fine. Of course, you're too stupid to see
    >>> that and think you're being slick by bringing up Ubuntu again.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> So they got in trouble for putting code into Office. BFD. They will
    >> have to pay. That doesn't change the fact that they have good quality
    >> products and Ubuntu is a pile of shit. What do you get out of posting a
    >> report on Microsoft's legal problems here? Just to make trouble? Of
    >> course.
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > You are a pile of shit.
    >
    >


    HA HA HA HA- Another idiot joins the group. Welcome.
     
  6. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Brian Gregory [UK]" <ng@bgdsv.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:KOednaEhRKZkwyfWnZ2dnUVZ7tmdnZ2d@pipex.net...
    > "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in message
    > news:4bba1edf@news.x-privat.org...
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hpd6fr$sol$3@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>> That amount of money is pocket change for Microsoft. They sell
    >>>> millions
    >>>> of copies of Office, Windows, etc..... People are willing to purchase
    >>>> their quality products. On the other hand, you can't even give Ubuntu
    >>>> away. Most reject Ubuntu as a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks who
    >>>> can't get laid. Oops.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>> news:hpd5a0$lh6$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>> The irony is that MS is so morally superior when they talk about
    >>>>> someone stealing their products but spend lots of money trying,
    >>>>> without success, to defend their stealing.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9174629/Court_denies_Microsoft_s_appeal_in_i4i_patent_case
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> --
    >>>>> Alias
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> The nymshifter's logic: if you're Microsoft, it's OK to steal.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >>
    >> Your logic: Troll the Windows forums and try go get people to ditch the
    >> software they paid for to use some INFERIOR OS that most hate. HA HA HA.
    >> You really are a LOSER, aren't you?

    >
    > HE NEVER EVEN MENTIONED IT YOU FUCKING PISS HEAD.
    >
    >

    Looks like you have anger issues. Did you not get laid last night?

    I'll bet your hand even rejects you! LOL!
     
  7. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    > Most reject Ubuntu as a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks who
    > can't get laid. Oops.


    And Windows was written by thieves for red necks who are too stupid to
    know any better.

    --
    Alias
     
  8. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    alias is very sick...

    On 4/10/2010 9:28 AM, Alias wrote:
    > Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >> Most reject Ubuntu as a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks who
    >> can't get laid. Oops.

    >
    > And Windows was written by thieves for red necks who are too stupid to
    > know any better.
    >

    Your hatred of MS is palatable. You've become nothing more than a
    low-life lying linux pimp. You need anger management and manner
    management help but your stupidity and your arrogance won't allow you to
    realize that face. Face it sheep-fucker, you are the only person in this
    entire universe "pimping" linux in a MS ng. How "sick" does that make you?
    Very sick as we all know.
     
  9. Lu Powell

    Lu Powell Flightless Bird

    Re: alias is very sick...

    Will Rogers never met Alias...



    "Frank" <fb@amk.cmo> wrote in message news:4bc0aeb6$2@news.x-privat.org...
    > On 4/10/2010 9:28 AM, Alias wrote:
    >> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>> Most reject Ubuntu as a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks who
    >>> can't get laid. Oops.

    >>
    >> And Windows was written by thieves for red necks who are too stupid to
    >> know any better.
    >>

    > Your hatred of MS is palatable. You've become nothing more than a low-life
    > lying linux pimp. You need anger management and manner management help but
    > your stupidity and your arrogance won't allow you to realize that face.
    > Face it sheep-fucker, you are the only person in this entire universe
    > "pimping" linux in a MS ng. How "sick" does that make you?
    > Very sick as we all know.
     

Share This Page