• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Just a question

cees50

Tween Bird
Hi,

I noticed that there is a few sales for Xenword. :)

I tried to install free version on a testsite, but i was struggling with the ab path. I think i had read somewhere that this is changed? That you no longer have to set an ab path. Is that correct?

If i having trouble to install Xenword, is there a possibility that i can get some help? I know off your health issue.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Hi

The absolute path remains a requirement. It can be found using the phpinfo file included with XenForo.

There is an article on this located in the docs. Click on the word XenWord in the site menu. That document should help.

I am letting a few sales through a week. This helps test 3.0. So patience is vital.

In regards to my health. I'm no longer on medication but continue to be sluggish on coding. RLL is coming up to speed. Gracie is around. We seem to be moving forward on the 3.0 version.

cees50

Tween Bird
Hi LPH
Thanks, Im waiting :) I hope you get better soon. So the version that you get when you get lucky to buy, is the new one ? Great... Gonna check with my associate..