• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Solved Issues with Email verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

nextgen

Teen Bird
XenWord Owner
I was trying to purchase xenword but could not get an email verification after several attempts so i registered with my google account and the verification went through fine. Are you guys aware of any issues with blacklists ? I use hughesnet and wonder if they were blocking your email to me. I purchased the mod with a lifetime license but my email here and at xenforo will not match and wanted you to be aware of why it was.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Hi

I was just working through your account and you should be able to download using the "Purchased Downloads" link located in the upper right hand corner of the xenword.com domain.

This site's email addresses are marked as spam and so the confirmations may have gone into the spam filters. I appreciate you explaining why the emails were different - it can get rather convoluted at times.

I hope you enjoy the product. As always - all feedback is valuable so I can improve the bridge.

nextgen

Teen Bird
XenWord Owner
It says pending, should i forward you my paypal receipt and transaction ID friend ?

nextgen

Teen Bird
XenWord Owner
Just cleared, even took a bit for me to get my paypal receipt. Might be hughesnet servers. TY dear friend

Status
Not open for further replies.