• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Is there any way to convert PDF to HTML without software?

sandyago

Baby Bird
Hello everyone, I recently have some trouble about using pdf, I have to convert my pdf files to html for some reason at work but I really have no idea how to do it. I mean, there're lots softwares on the Internet, but I really don't know how to choose. Besides,I was wondering if there's one way to convert PDF to HTML without a software? If yes then how to do it? Would u pls be so kind to help me?

paulinasalsa

Baby Bird
Hello everyone, I recently have some trouble about using pdf, I have to convert my pdf files to html for some reason at work but I really have no idea how to do it. I mean, there're lots softwares on the Internet, but I really don't know how to choose. Besides,I was wondering if there's one way to convert PDF to HTML without a software? If yes then how to do it? Would u pls be so kind to help me?
If you wanna do that without any plug-ins you can use gmail or other emails. Just compose a letter(of course you can leave it empty) and attach the PDF files then send them to yourself. Check this email in “Inbox” then you can open the attached pdf files in html form.
If you wanna save these complicated steps and find a easy way, you can google PDF to Html Converter and you will find many useful tools, or google how to convert PDF to HTML to get instructive articles. Good luck:)