• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Integration XenWord - Woocommerce - Resources

Dark8008

Baby Bird
Hello, we are currently building an ecommerce site using Wordpress & Woocommerce to sell downloadable products.

Does XenWord work like this ? - After I create a product downloadable for Woocommerce, that product will have a thread in Xenforo automatic ( XenWord working ) as Resources product. So members can download in both Woocommerce and Xenforo from Resources plugin of Xenforo.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
I've been asked by many people about using WooCommerce and basically answer based on an older version. I have no experience with any of the new releases.

With that stated, the older versions required template modifications to remove any login to WordPress. Any registration would need to be done through XenForo, and the new user role assigned based on the XenForo secondary user group.

Otherwise, I'd suggest downloading the trial, test on a local development and see if this all makes sense to you.

Dark8008

Baby Bird
I forgot to ask, do I need to install xenforo source first ( upload xenforo to root like /forum ) before install XenWord to Wordpress ?

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
XenForo resource is a separate add-on developed by XenForo. You may add it at any time.