• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Waiting for response install the 2017.10.28 and then a Error!

ReneS

Young Flying Bird
Notice: Undefined index: enable_error_reporting in path/to/xenword-2017.10.28/legacy/includes/class-xenword-connector.php on line 86

Last edited by a moderator:

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Do you have error reporting enabled in the XenWord panel?

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Are you reporting two different errors? I need more details.

Line 86 definitely has an isset and a white page is very hard to track down without error logs. Can you post the error log from that event?

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Regardless, we could clean up that line 86.

Open xenword-2017.10.28/legacy/includes/class-xenword-connector.php and replace line 86 with the following

PHP:
if ( isset( $this->options['enable_error_reporting'] ) == true ) {

Then let me know if this resolves the issue.

ReneS

Young Flying Bird
When i activate this Pro version then i have a small menü

Unbenannt.png

and when i go of create new post:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Waindigo_Genesis_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread in /var/www/vhosts/hardwareinside.de/hw/community/library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code on line 1

and under Xenforo Erro Page:

Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Waindigo_Genesis_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread Vor 7 Minuten - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
Disable the addon Waindigo Genesis (Add User Avatar to Last Post by Waindigo) in Xenforo AdminCP and try again.

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
The small menu means you don’t have XenWord Pro 2017 enabled.

LPH put up a video showing the steps for the alpha. The sequence is to set path save, enable XF bridge, save. This would be showing a partial menu. Login with XF admin then set user mapping, etc. and you should have the full menu.

ReneS

Young Flying Bird
The small menu means you don’t have XenWord Pro 2017 enabled.

LPH put up a video showing the steps for the alpha. The sequence is to set path save, enable XF bridge, save. This would be showing a partial menu. Login with XF admin then set user mapping, etc. and you should have the full menu.

Yes thats right!

but it does not work, the whole page post-new.php stays white

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
Have you already restarted the web server?
So not the server itself.

ReneS

Young Flying Bird
Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_Counters Vor 2 Minuten - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Löschen...
Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_Counters Vor 3 Minuten - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Löschen...
Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_WidgetFramework_XenForo_Model_Thread Heute um 14:19 Uhr - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Löschen...
Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_WidgetFramework_XenForo_Model_Thread Heute um 14:19 Uhr - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Löschen...
Löschen...
Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Model_Thread Heute um 14:18 Uhr - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Waindigo_Genesis_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread in /var/www/vhosts/hardwareinside.de/hw/community/library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code on line 1

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
This is really a search for @LPH
Because there are already several add-ons where you get errors.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Yes thats right!

but it does not work, the whole page post-new.php stays white

I think you missed Gracie’s point. You are getting all the errors because it’s not enabled. If you don’t see the full menu in XenWord then do not proceed.

I’d suggest you stick with 3.5.2 as I work through to the next alpha.