• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

I have to admit

nextgen

Teen Bird
XenWord Owner
I am a Candy Crush Addict. LOL I always liked the Bejeweled game. These are good time killers for me when i need to try to just empty my thoughts to get rid of the blank image/page where there is supposed to be some form of design or post (happens a lot)...

Am trying to find a 12 step program to stop playing the game but none have worked as of yet.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
I avoid games because my machines are part of the business. If they are used for other purposes then I cannot use them put them on my tax return as business equipment :)

My students love all types of online games.

nextgen

Teen Bird
XenWord Owner
My graphics teacher used to get on me because in my line of work (electrician) i need all things level, even and spaced neatly and he said that ruined my imagination. Not everything need be that way. I laughed at first but on more then a few occasions i have caught myself correcting space and alignment issues on websites. So now i ask all the questions i can and listen very intently as i just take for granted i am usually wrong and avoiding games makes sense.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
My graphics teacher

Ah - this made my day !

I laughed at first but on more then a few occasions i have caught myself correcting space and alignment issues on websites.

I have a daughter the same way - everything is in a line. She chose the school because the roads were geometric rather than twisted roads. :)

So now i ask all the questions i can and listen very intently as i just take for granted i am usually wrong and avoiding games makes sense.

Good plan - ask, listen, and learn.