1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Figured Out What Frank's Problem Is

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Alias, Jul 21, 2010.

  1. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    His wife won't dress up in sheep costume anymore.

    --
    Alias
     
  2. Bill Yanaire, ESQ

    Bill Yanaire, ESQ Flightless Bird

    This from someone who posts about 3rd grade humor.

    Hypocrite.


    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanomymous.net.invalidado> wrote in message
    news:i26t21$ub8$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    > His wife won't dress up in sheep costume anymore.
    >
    > --
    > Alias
     
  3. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    On 7/21/2010 4:07 PM, Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:
    > This from someone who posts about 3rd grade humor.
    >
    > Hypocrite.


    Not third grade humor. I just figured it out because Frank is so
    obsessed with fucking sheep, just like YOU. Go to any third grade class
    and see how many students think about having their wife dress up in a
    sheep costume for sex. If you're overhead by the staff, expect to be
    incarcerated and don't expect to be housed with Lindsay Lohan.

    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@maskedandanomymous.net.invalidado> wrote in message
    > news:i26t21$ub8$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> His wife won't dress up in sheep costume anymore.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >



    --
    Alias
     
  4. Bill Yanaire, ESQ

    Bill Yanaire, ESQ Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanomymous.net.invalidado> wrote in message
    news:i26vdp$7l6$3@news.eternal-september.org...
    > On 7/21/2010 4:07 PM, Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:
    >> This from someone who posts about 3rd grade humor.
    >>
    >> Hypocrite.

    >
    > Not third grade humor. I just figured it out because Frank is so obsessed
    > with fucking sheep, just like YOU. Go to any third grade class and see how
    > many students think about having their wife dress up in a sheep costume
    > for sex. If you're overhead by the staff, expect to be incarcerated and
    > don't expect to be housed with Lindsay Lohan.
    >

    back peddling again I see.
     
  5. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    On 7/21/2010 4:16 PM, Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@maskedandanomymous.net.invalidado> wrote in message
    > news:i26vdp$7l6$3@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> On 7/21/2010 4:07 PM, Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:
    >>> This from someone who posts about 3rd grade humor.
    >>>
    >>> Hypocrite.

    >>
    >> Not third grade humor. I just figured it out because Frank is so
    >> obsessed with fucking sheep, just like YOU. Go to any third grade
    >> class and see how many students think about having their wife dress up
    >> in a sheep costume for sex. If you're overhead by the staff, expect to
    >> be incarcerated and don't expect to be housed with Lindsay Lohan.
    >>

    > back peddling


    I don't sell backs. Perhaps you should go *back* to school.

    > again I see.


    Really? How so? How many third graders have you interviewed and at what
    school?

    --
    Alias
     
  6. DanS

    DanS Flightless Bird

    "Bill Yanaire, ESQ" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in
    news:4c46ff02$1@news.x-privat.org:

    > This from someone who posts about 3rd grade humor.


    Actually, it is I that usually says Franks humor and
    intelligence level would be laughed at by a 3rd grader.
     
  7. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    On 07/21/2010 05:19 PM, DanS wrote:
    > "Bill Yanaire, ESQ"<bill@yanaire.com> wrote in
    > news:4c46ff02$1@news.x-privat.org:
    >
    >> This from someone who posts about 3rd grade humor.

    >
    > Actually, it is I that usually says Franks humor and
    > intelligence level would be laughed at by a 3rd grader.


    I do too, as well as many others who have pointed out this fact.

    --
    Alias
     
  8. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    what alias ask wifie #4 to do when babba has a "headache"...LOL!

    On 7/21/2010 6:34 AM, Alias wrote:
    > His wife won't dress up in sheep costume anymore.
    >

    Projecting again?
    heheheh...is that what you as wifie #4 to do when babba has a headache, huh?
    Figures!...LOL!
    Oops!
     
  9. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    alias and DanS hold hands...LOL!

    On 7/21/2010 9:13 AM, Alias wrote:
    > On 07/21/2010 05:19 PM, DanS wrote:
    >> "Bill Yanaire, ESQ"<bill@yanaire.com> wrote in
    >> news:4c46ff02$1@news.x-privat.org:
    >>
    >>> This from someone who posts about 3rd grade humor.

    >>
    >> Actually, it is I that usually says Franks humor and
    >> intelligence level would be laughed at by a 3rd grader.

    >
    > I do too, as well as many others who have pointed out this fact.
    >

    If that is true, and it is, then that places it way about both of your
    pay grades!...LOL!
     
  10. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Re: what alias ask wifie #4 to do when babba has a "headache"...LOL!

    On 07/21/2010 06:45 PM, Frank wrote:
    > On 7/21/2010 6:34 AM, Alias wrote:
    >> His wife won't dress up in sheep costume anymore.
    >>

    > Projecting again?
    > heheheh...is that what you as wifie #4 to do when babba has a headache,
    > huh?
    > Figures!...LOL!
    > Oops!


    Ye Olde I know You Are But What Am I ploy. You have a very limited
    imagination.

    I've decided you don't have a family, Frank. No one would be stupid
    enough to want to live with you.

    --
    Alias
     
  11. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Re: alias and DanS hold hands...LOL!

    On 07/21/2010 06:48 PM, Frank blathered:

    > If that is true, and it is, then that places it way about both of your
    > pay grades!...LOL!


    I've never worked for a salary, Frank. Oops ... LOL. Some combo, eh?
    <snort> Post your lying reply here =====>

    --
    Alias
     
  12. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Re: alias and DanS hold hands...LOL!

    On 7/21/2010 9:52 AM, Alias wrote:
    > On 07/21/2010 06:48 PM, Frank blathered:
    >
    >> If that is true, and it is, then that places it way about both of your
    >> pay grades!...LOL!

    >
    > I've never worked for a salary, Frank. Oops ... LOL. Some combo, eh?
    > <snort> Post your lying reply here =====>
    >

    You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
    Oops!...LOL!
     
  13. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Re: what alias ask wifie #4 to do when babba has a "headache"...LOL!

    On 7/21/2010 9:49 AM, Alias wrote:
    > On 07/21/2010 06:45 PM, Frank wrote:
    >> On 7/21/2010 6:34 AM, Alias wrote:
    >>> His wife won't dress up in sheep costume anymore.
    >>>

    >> Projecting again?
    >> heheheh...is that what you as wifie #4 to do when babba has a headache,
    >> huh?
    >> Figures!...LOL!
    >> Oops!

    >
    > Ye Olde I know You Are But What Am I ploy. You have a very limited
    > imagination.
    >
    > I've decided you don't have a family, Frank. No one would be stupid
    > enough to want to live with you.
    >

    We all determined long ago that you are mentally deranged, vile,
    disgusting, lying, linturd, POS asshole loser.
    No wonder you are on wifie #4, living in spain where it's legal to fuck
    sheep!
    Oops!
     
  14. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Re: alias and DanS hold hands...LOL!

    On 7/21/2010 7:08 PM, Frank wrote:
    > On 7/21/2010 9:52 AM, Alias wrote:
    >> On 07/21/2010 06:48 PM, Frank blathered:
    >>
    >>> If that is true, and it is, then that places it way about both of your
    >>> pay grades!...LOL!

    >>
    >> I've never worked for a salary, Frank. Oops ... LOL. Some combo, eh?
    >> <snort> Post your lying reply here =====>
    >>

    > You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
    > Oops!...LOL!


    I'm afraid it's the other way round but you aren't really famous for
    being very good at understanding the written word.

    --
    Alias
     
  15. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Re: what alias ask wifie #4 to do when babba has a "headache"...LOL!

    On 7/21/2010 7:12 PM, Frank wrote:
    > o wonder you are on wifie #4, living in spain where it's legal to fuck
    > sheep!
    > Oops!


    I wouldn't know about the legality but it's quite telling that you claim
    you do.

    --
    Alias
     
  16. DanS

    DanS Flightless Bird

    Re: alias and DanS hold hands...LOL!

    Frank <fab@sd.crm> wrote in
    news:4c4724ec$1@news.x-privat.org:

    > On 7/21/2010 9:13 AM, Alias wrote:
    >> On 07/21/2010 05:19 PM, DanS wrote:
    >>> "Bill Yanaire, ESQ"<bill@yanaire.com> wrote in
    >>> news:4c46ff02$1@news.x-privat.org:
    >>>
    >>>> This from someone who posts about 3rd grade humor.
    >>>
    >>> Actually, it is I that usually says Franks humor and
    >>> intelligence level would be laughed at by a 3rd grader.

    >>
    >> I do too, as well as many others who have pointed out this
    >> fact.
    >>

    > If that is true, and it is, then that places it way about
    > both of your pay grades!...LOL!


    So changing a subject line to attempt one of your homophobic
    insults is what.......mature and intelligent ?
     
  17. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Re: alias and DanS hold hands...LOL!

    On 7/21/2010 10:29 AM, Alias wrote:
    > On 7/21/2010 7:08 PM, Frank wrote:
    >> On 7/21/2010 9:52 AM, Alias wrote:
    >>> On 07/21/2010 06:48 PM, Frank blathered:
    >>>
    >>>> If that is true, and it is, then that places it way about both of your
    >>>> pay grades!...LOL!
    >>>
    >>> I've never worked for a salary, Frank. Oops ... LOL. Some combo, eh?
    >>> <snort> Post your lying reply here =====>
    >>>

    >> You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
    >> Oops!...LOL!

    >
    > I'm afraid it's the other way round but you aren't really famous for
    > being very good at understanding the written word.
    >

    Thanks for proving my point...as usual...and as predicted!
     
  18. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Re: alias and DanS hold hands...LOL!

    On 7/21/2010 10:35 AM, DanS wrote:
    > Frank<fab@sd.crm> wrote in
    > news:4c4724ec$1@news.x-privat.org:
    >
    >> On 7/21/2010 9:13 AM, Alias wrote:
    >>> On 07/21/2010 05:19 PM, DanS wrote:
    >>>> "Bill Yanaire, ESQ"<bill@yanaire.com> wrote in
    >>>> news:4c46ff02$1@news.x-privat.org:
    >>>>
    >>>>> This from someone who posts about 3rd grade humor.
    >>>>
    >>>> Actually, it is I that usually says Franks humor and
    >>>> intelligence level would be laughed at by a 3rd grader.
    >>>
    >>> I do too, as well as many others who have pointed out this
    >>> fact.
    >>>

    >> If that is true, and it is, then that places it way about
    >> both of your pay grades!...LOL!

    >
    > So changing a subject line to attempt one of your homophobic
    > insults is what.......mature and intelligent ?


    I only reduced the reduced the subject line to something you'd relate to
    as being more, "user friendly'.
    No need to thank me!
     
  19. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Re: what alias ask wifie #4 to do when babba has a "headache"...LOL!

    On 7/21/2010 10:30 AM, Alias wrote:
    > On 7/21/2010 7:12 PM, Frank wrote:
    >> o wonder you are on wifie #4, living in spain where it's legal to fuck
    >> sheep!
    >> Oops!

    >
    > I wouldn't know about the legality but it's quite telling that you claim
    > you do.
    >

    I'm not the one living in spain and fucking sheep.
    That vile, disgusting POS loser would you.
     
  20. DanS

    DanS Flightless Bird

    Re: Frank swallows Yanaire every chance the he/she can get.

    Frank <fab@sd.crm> wrote in news:4c4730d0@news.x-privat.org:

    > On 7/21/2010 10:35 AM, DanS wrote:
    >> Frank<fab@sd.crm> wrote in
    >> news:4c4724ec$1@news.x-privat.org:
    >>
    >>> On 7/21/2010 9:13 AM, Alias wrote:
    >>>> On 07/21/2010 05:19 PM, DanS wrote:
    >>>>> "Bill Yanaire, ESQ"<bill@yanaire.com> wrote in
    >>>>> news:4c46ff02$1@news.x-privat.org:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> This from someone who posts about 3rd grade humor.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Actually, it is I that usually says Franks humor and
    >>>>> intelligence level would be laughed at by a 3rd grader.
    >>>>
    >>>> I do too, as well as many others who have pointed out
    >>>> this fact.
    >>>>
    >>> If that is true, and it is, then that places it way about
    >>> both of your pay grades!...LOL!

    >>
    >> So changing a subject line to attempt one of your
    >> homophobic insults is what.......mature and intelligent ?

    >
    > I only reduced the reduced the subject line to something
    > you'd relate to as being more, "user friendly'.
    > No need to thank me!


    So 'reduced' means completely change it ?

    There....I 'reduced' the subject of this one.
     

Share This Page