1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Hack Any Linux Machine in 30 Seconds?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Frank, Apr 19, 2010.

  1. ray

    ray Flightless Bird

    On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > Enjoy! I know I did!
    >
    > http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/

    how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/

    If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of course,
    I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that any machine
    is toast if you have physical access to it.
     
  2. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    ray wrote:
    > On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>
    >> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/

    > how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >
    > If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of course,
    > I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that any machine
    > is toast if you have physical access to it.


    No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux is
    vulnerable.

    --
    Alias
     
  3. Unbeliever

    Unbeliever Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > ray wrote:
    >> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/

    >> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>
    >> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that
    >> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.

    >
    > No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux is
    > vulnerable.



    And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?

    Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name starts
    with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)

    Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.
     
  4. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "ray" <ray@zianet.com> wrote in message
    news:833i5hFhp0U37@mid.individual.net...
    > On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>
    >> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/

    > how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >
    > If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of course,
    > I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that any machine
    > is toast if you have physical access to it.


    The fact remains is that very few use that shitty Linux on the desktop so it
    doesn't make news. I wouldn't use Linux. It's worth exactly what you pay
    for it: NOTHING
     
  5. DanS

    DanS Flightless Bird


    > Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable"
    > or "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.


    It is invulnerable to all virii, trojans, spyware and malware
    that are living on the internet being passed from Windows
    machine to windows machine that require the machine to be
    'cleaned'. There are no Linux boxes that get browse-by-installs,
    nor fake AV packages installed, etc.

    If what made Frank cream his jeans is considered a hack, then
    the NTFS password changer boot disk is a hack as well.
     
  6. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Unbeliever wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >> ray wrote:
    >>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>
    >>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>
    >>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that
    >>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.

    >> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux is
    >> vulnerable.

    >
    >
    > And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?


    No, I don't.

    >
    > Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name starts
    > with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)


    Changed your nym, eh?

    >
    > Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    > "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.


    What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet proof.
    IOW, not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?

    --
    Alias
     
  7. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hqi9f1$nba$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Unbeliever wrote:
    >> Alias wrote:
    >>> ray wrote:
    >>>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>>
    >>>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that
    >>>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.
    >>> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux is
    >>> vulnerable.

    >>
    >>
    >> And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?

    >
    > No, I don't.


    Horseshit! You always say that Linux doesn't get viruses. Guess what?
    Linux is a piece of shit that most reject therefore Linux will always be a
    TOY OS that gains NO momentum. Oops.

    >
    >>
    >> Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name
    >> starts with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)

    >
    > Changed your nym, eh?
    >


    You dense? Of course you are.


    >>
    >> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    >> "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.

    >
    > What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet proof. IOW,
    > not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?
    >
    > --
    > Alias


    Compared to Windows, Linux is just a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks who
    can't get laid and have limited social skills. Therefore those geeks play
    with Linux all day long and just love cryptic line commands.
     
  8. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    > news:hqi9f1$nba$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> Unbeliever wrote:
    >>> Alias wrote:
    >>>> ray wrote:
    >>>>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>>>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>>>
    >>>>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>>>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that
    >>>>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.
    >>>> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux is
    >>>> vulnerable.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?

    >>
    >> No, I don't.

    >
    > Horseshit! You always say that Linux doesn't get viruses. Guess what?
    > Linux is a piece of shit that most reject therefore Linux will always be
    > a TOY OS that gains NO momentum. Oops.
    >
    >>
    >>>
    >>> Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name
    >>> starts with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)

    >>
    >> Changed your nym, eh?
    >>

    >
    > You dense? Of course you are.
    >
    >
    >>>
    >>> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    >>> "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.

    >>
    >> What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet proof.
    >> IOW, not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >
    > Compared to Windows, Linux is just a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks
    > who can't get laid and have limited social skills. Therefore those geeks
    > play with Linux all day long and just love cryptic line commands.
    >
    >
    >


    Bill Yanaire, the one trick pony that can only repeat the same lies and
    the same FUD. Yawn.

    --
    Alias
     
  9. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hqiam9$s98$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hqi9f1$nba$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Unbeliever wrote:
    >>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>> ray wrote:
    >>>>>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>>>>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>>>>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that
    >>>>>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.
    >>>>> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux is
    >>>>> vulnerable.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?
    >>>
    >>> No, I don't.

    >>
    >> Horseshit! You always say that Linux doesn't get viruses. Guess what?
    >> Linux is a piece of shit that most reject therefore Linux will always be
    >> a TOY OS that gains NO momentum. Oops.
    >>
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name
    >>>> starts with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)
    >>>
    >>> Changed your nym, eh?
    >>>

    >>
    >> You dense? Of course you are.
    >>
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    >>>> "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.
    >>>
    >>> What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet proof.
    >>> IOW, not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> Compared to Windows, Linux is just a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks
    >> who can't get laid and have limited social skills. Therefore those geeks
    >> play with Linux all day long and just love cryptic line commands.
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Bill Yanaire, the one trick pony that can only repeat the same lies and
    > the same FUD. Yawn.
    >
    > --
    > Alias


    Look who's talking, Mr. Daily Ubuntu countdown! LOL!

    No like? Add me to your killfile.
     
  10. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    On 4/19/2010 10:37 AM, Alias wrote:
    > ray wrote:
    >> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/

    >> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>
    >> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of course,
    >> I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that any machine
    >> is toast if you have physical access to it.

    >
    > No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux is
    > vulnerable.
    >

    You lying POS linturd pimp. I didn't maker that claim, the authors did.
    You're really a stupid pile of useless, lying shit.
     
  11. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    On 4/19/2010 11:20 AM, DanS wrote:
    >
    >> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable"
    >> or "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.

    >
    > It is invulnerable to all virii, trojans, spyware and malware
    > that are living on the internet being passed from Windows
    > machine to windows machine that require the machine to be
    > 'cleaned'. There are no Linux boxes that get browse-by-installs,
    > nor fake AV packages installed, etc.
    >
    > If what made Frank cream his jeans is considered a hack, then
    > the NTFS password changer boot disk is a hack as well.
    >
    >
    >
    >

    Got your pantries all in a bunch dan-o?...LOL!
     
  12. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    On 4/19/2010 12:04 PM, Alias wrote:
    > Unbeliever wrote:
    >> Alias wrote:
    >>> ray wrote:
    >>>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>>
    >>>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that
    >>>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.
    >>> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux is
    >>> vulnerable.

    >>
    >>
    >> And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?

    >
    > No, I don't.
    >

    Lie #1
    >>
    >> Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name
    >> starts with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)

    >
    > Changed your nym, eh?


    Changed your claim, huh?
    Figures!
    >
    >>
    >> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    >> "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.

    >
    > What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet proof.


    Lie #2

    > IOW, not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?


    Lie #3
    Oops!
     
  13. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    On 4/19/2010 12:24 PM, Alias wrote:
    > Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hqi9f1$nba$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Unbeliever wrote:
    >>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>> ray wrote:
    >>>>>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>>>>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>>>>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that
    >>>>>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.
    >>>>> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux is
    >>>>> vulnerable.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?
    >>>
    >>> No, I don't.

    >>
    >> Horseshit! You always say that Linux doesn't get viruses. Guess what?
    >> Linux is a piece of shit that most reject therefore Linux will always be
    >> a TOY OS that gains NO momentum. Oops.
    >>
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name
    >>>> starts with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)
    >>>
    >>> Changed your nym, eh?
    >>>

    >>
    >> You dense? Of course you are.
    >>
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    >>>> "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.
    >>>
    >>> What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet proof.
    >>> IOW, not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> Compared to Windows, Linux is just a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks
    >> who can't get laid and have limited social skills. Therefore those geeks
    >> play with Linux all day long and just love cryptic line commands.
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Bill Yanaire, the one trick pony that can only repeat the same lies and
    > the same FUD. Yawn.
    >

    alias, the linturd pimp, who can only repeat the same lies and
    the same FUD. Yawn.
     
  14. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    > news:hqiam9$s98$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>> news:hqi9f1$nba$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>> Unbeliever wrote:
    >>>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>>> ray wrote:
    >>>>>>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>>>>>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>>>>>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that
    >>>>>>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.
    >>>>>> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux is
    >>>>>> vulnerable.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?
    >>>>
    >>>> No, I don't.
    >>>
    >>> Horseshit! You always say that Linux doesn't get viruses. Guess what?
    >>> Linux is a piece of shit that most reject therefore Linux will always be
    >>> a TOY OS that gains NO momentum. Oops.
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name
    >>>>> starts with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)
    >>>>
    >>>> Changed your nym, eh?
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> You dense? Of course you are.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    >>>>> "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.
    >>>>
    >>>> What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet proof.
    >>>> IOW, not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?
    >>>>
    >>>> --
    >>>> Alias
    >>>
    >>> Compared to Windows, Linux is just a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks
    >>> who can't get laid and have limited social skills. Therefore those geeks
    >>> play with Linux all day long and just love cryptic line commands.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> Bill Yanaire, the one trick pony that can only repeat the same lies
    >> and the same FUD. Yawn.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >
    > Look who's talking, Mr. Daily Ubuntu countdown! LOL!
    >
    > No like? Add me to your killfile.
    >
    >


    No can do as someone might believe your lies.

    --
    Alias
     
  15. Mcwm

    Mcwm Flightless Bird

    > Compared to Windows, Linux is just a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks
    > who can't get laid and have limited social skills. Therefore those geeks
    > play with Linux all day long and just love cryptic line commands.
    >


    Well some credit you have to give *NIX you are posting through that toy
    OS...

    For hardware, X-Privat primarily utilizes an x86-32 architecture server
    attached to high speed RAID disk array. The server is housed in Italy in
    a professionally managed datacenter, including battery buffered power
    and high speed network connect. For software, actually we use the DNEWS
    and INN software for the NNTP service, running the Linux (CentOs4.4) OS
    System. We are studying a new architecture with DIABLO software for the
    feeder section, too. The Mail service is based on EWALL Smtp Proxy
    server and POSTFIX. We have also a full backUp MX . The WEB service
    running APACHE 2.x software with SSL support on CentOs 4.5 OS. The
    server are located in two different server farms. The core structure of
    X-Privat is internal to our NOC.



    http://www.x-privat.org/system-status.php

    Kindly
    Mcwm
     
  16. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hqjue7$3n9$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hqiam9$s98$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>> news:hqi9f1$nba$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>> Unbeliever wrote:
    >>>>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>>>> ray wrote:
    >>>>>>>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>>>>>>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>>>>>>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too, that
    >>>>>>>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.
    >>>>>>> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming Linux
    >>>>>>> is
    >>>>>>> vulnerable.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> No, I don't.
    >>>>
    >>>> Horseshit! You always say that Linux doesn't get viruses. Guess what?
    >>>> Linux is a piece of shit that most reject therefore Linux will always
    >>>> be
    >>>> a TOY OS that gains NO momentum. Oops.
    >>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name
    >>>>>> starts with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Changed your nym, eh?
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> You dense? Of course you are.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    >>>>>> "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet proof.
    >>>>> IOW, not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> --
    >>>>> Alias
    >>>>
    >>>> Compared to Windows, Linux is just a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks
    >>>> who can't get laid and have limited social skills. Therefore those
    >>>> geeks
    >>>> play with Linux all day long and just love cryptic line commands.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Bill Yanaire, the one trick pony that can only repeat the same lies and
    >>> the same FUD. Yawn.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> Look who's talking, Mr. Daily Ubuntu countdown! LOL!
    >>
    >> No like? Add me to your killfile.
    >>
    >>

    >
    > No can do as someone might believe your lies.
    >
    > --
    > Alias


    Sorry, but I don't lie. I have to correct the lies and crap that you post
    on a daily basis. Just doing my "Noble Mission" and helping out the
    community, unlike yourself who is the group troll. Oops.
     
  17. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    > news:hqjue7$3n9$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>> news:hqiam9$s98$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:hqi9f1$nba$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>>> Unbeliever wrote:
    >>>>>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>>>>> ray wrote:
    >>>>>>>>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>>>>>>>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>>>>>>>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too,
    >>>>>>>>> that
    >>>>>>>>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.
    >>>>>>>> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming
    >>>>>>>> Linux is
    >>>>>>>> vulnerable.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> No, I don't.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Horseshit! You always say that Linux doesn't get viruses. Guess what?
    >>>>> Linux is a piece of shit that most reject therefore Linux will
    >>>>> always be
    >>>>> a TOY OS that gains NO momentum. Oops.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name
    >>>>>>> starts with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Changed your nym, eh?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> You dense? Of course you are.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    >>>>>>> "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet proof.
    >>>>>> IOW, not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> --
    >>>>>> Alias
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Compared to Windows, Linux is just a TOY OS written by geeks for geeks
    >>>>> who can't get laid and have limited social skills. Therefore those
    >>>>> geeks
    >>>>> play with Linux all day long and just love cryptic line commands.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Bill Yanaire, the one trick pony that can only repeat the same lies
    >>>> and the same FUD. Yawn.
    >>>>
    >>>> --
    >>>> Alias
    >>>
    >>> Look who's talking, Mr. Daily Ubuntu countdown! LOL!
    >>>
    >>> No like? Add me to your killfile.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> No can do as someone might believe your lies.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >
    > Sorry, but I don't lie.


    First lie.

    > I have to correct the lies and crap that you
    > post on a daily basis.


    Second lie.

    > Just doing my "Noble Mission" and helping out the
    > community, unlike yourself who is the group troll. Oops.


    Third lie.

    --
    Alias
     
  18. Lu Powell

    Lu Powell Flightless Bird

    Beam me up, Scotty. No intelligent life on this blue orb.



    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hqkh1n$age$5@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hqjue7$3n9$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>> news:hqiam9$s98$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>>>> news:hqi9f1$nba$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>>>> Unbeliever wrote:
    >>>>>>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>>>>>> ray wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>>>>>>>>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>>>>>>>>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too,
    >>>>>>>>>> that
    >>>>>>>>>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.
    >>>>>>>>> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming
    >>>>>>>>> Linux is
    >>>>>>>>> vulnerable.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> No, I don't.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Horseshit! You always say that Linux doesn't get viruses. Guess what?
    >>>>>> Linux is a piece of shit that most reject therefore Linux will
    >>>>>> always be
    >>>>>> a TOY OS that gains NO momentum. Oops.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name
    >>>>>>>> starts with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Changed your nym, eh?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> You dense? Of course you are.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    >>>>>>>> "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet
    >>>>>>> proof.
    >>>>>>> IOW, not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> --
    >>>>>>> Alias
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Compared to Windows, Linux is just a TOY OS written by geeks for
    >>>>>> geeks
    >>>>>> who can't get laid and have limited social skills. Therefore those
    >>>>>> geeks
    >>>>>> play with Linux all day long and just love cryptic line commands.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Bill Yanaire, the one trick pony that can only repeat the same lies
    >>>>> and the same FUD. Yawn.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> --
    >>>>> Alias
    >>>>
    >>>> Look who's talking, Mr. Daily Ubuntu countdown! LOL!
    >>>>
    >>>> No like? Add me to your killfile.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> No can do as someone might believe your lies.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> Sorry, but I don't lie.

    >
    > First lie.
    >
    >> I have to correct the lies and crap that you
    >> post on a daily basis.

    >
    > Second lie.
    >
    >> Just doing my "Noble Mission" and helping out the
    >> community, unlike yourself who is the group troll. Oops.

    >
    > Third lie.
    >
    > --
    > Alias
     
  19. Bill Yanaire

    Bill Yanaire Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    news:hqkh1n$age$5@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >> news:hqjue7$3n9$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>> news:hqiam9$s98$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> "Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
    >>>>>> news:hqi9f1$nba$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>>>>>> Unbeliever wrote:
    >>>>>>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>>>>>> ray wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:54:25 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1886490/
    >>>>>>>>>> how_to_hack_any_linux_machine_in_30_seconds/
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>> If it was that freaking easy, I'd expect it to HAPPEN. But, of
    >>>>>>>>>> course, I've yet to see it in the wild. The fact remains, too,
    >>>>>>>>>> that
    >>>>>>>>>> any machine is toast if you have physical access to it.
    >>>>>>>>> No shit but that won't stop the Frankenmonster from claiming
    >>>>>>>>> Linux is
    >>>>>>>>> vulnerable.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> And of course you claim that Linfux in *invulnerable*?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> No, I don't.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Horseshit! You always say that Linux doesn't get viruses. Guess what?
    >>>>>> Linux is a piece of shit that most reject therefore Linux will
    >>>>>> always be
    >>>>>> a TOY OS that gains NO momentum. Oops.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Now I wonder who really is talking bullshit here - a clue, his name
    >>>>>>>> starts with *A* and ends with *s* and is 5 characters long. ;-)
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Changed your nym, eh?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> You dense? Of course you are.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Now think before you answer, Linfux is either "vulnerable" or
    >>>>>>>> "invulnerable" - there is no grey area.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> What I did post is that *compared* to Windows, Linux is bullet
    >>>>>>> proof.
    >>>>>>> IOW, not nearly as vulnerable as Windows. Got it now?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> --
    >>>>>>> Alias
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Compared to Windows, Linux is just a TOY OS written by geeks for
    >>>>>> geeks
    >>>>>> who can't get laid and have limited social skills. Therefore those
    >>>>>> geeks
    >>>>>> play with Linux all day long and just love cryptic line commands.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Bill Yanaire, the one trick pony that can only repeat the same lies
    >>>>> and the same FUD. Yawn.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> --
    >>>>> Alias
    >>>>
    >>>> Look who's talking, Mr. Daily Ubuntu countdown! LOL!
    >>>>
    >>>> No like? Add me to your killfile.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> No can do as someone might believe your lies.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> Sorry, but I don't lie.

    >
    > First lie.
    >
    >> I have to correct the lies and crap that you
    >> post on a daily basis.

    >
    > Second lie.
    >
    >> Just doing my "Noble Mission" and helping out the
    >> community, unlike yourself who is the group troll. Oops.

    >
    > Third lie.
    >
    > --
    > Alias


    Just because you say they are lies doesn't make it so. I have proved in
    black and white that you lie and constantly lie. You can prove nothing, you
    just grasp at straws. Oops.
     

Share This Page