• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Homebrew channel install problems

B

berbilara03

Flightless Bird
Hi Guys & Gals,
I've got a problem with my own WII which i can't seem to sort out, Before i had this problem i was running on 4.1E with cioscorp 3.5, ciosrev15, When my 6 year old came in whingeing he couldn't play on the wii, when i looked at it the homebrew channel had gone & neogamma 8 had gone, & even more to my dismay, when i looked into settings it was now upto 4.2e!! i've since found out our 19 year old had a mate round & they wanted to play new super mario bros original & it asked them to update, which they did but she couldn't tell me why she also deleted hbc & neogamma afterwards, i've tried following the 4.2 guide to reinstall hbc using abd6a_v200 & abd69_v200, but it freezes. & abd6b_v200 came up with no vulnerable ios,
Sorry it's long winded but it's really got me stumped I've done plenty of wii's but it won't even recognise nand & bootmi backup.
Thanks in advance