• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Hermit Crab & Dogs

nextgen

Teen Bird
XenWord Owner
That combination caught my eye. I have a boxer named hannah ( well over 13o pounds ) and my daughter has a hermit crab that hannah wants to play with. Now remember hannah is 130 pounds and has almost knocked me out literally and i am 6ft plus and 235. Hannah gets a hold of the hermit crabs little pen and knocks it to the floor and the crab gets out. I come through my front door to see my dog running away from this crab. We have hard wood floors and a dog trying to run on the hard wood goes nowhere fast, just slips. It was funny as this big dog is fearing and running or trying to run from a little hermit crab.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
@nextgen - Hannah reads like she's a great character with a great personality. My dogs would probably not be so kind to a crab.

nextgen

Teen Bird
XenWord Owner
LMAO, she is a character. You will pull up to see her head through the mini blinds but as you come through the front door she will run to her bed and act like she is sleeping and you have just woke her up. Even our bird has put bird droppings on her nose when she sniffs. She is a curious but gentle soul. The best dog i ever had.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Too cute. Big dogs are great to own. My golden Pyrenees loves to act all tough on the fence line but she prefers to sleep under a tree and just hang out. She's also quite the night owl and sleeps during the day.

nextgen

Teen Bird
XenWord Owner
LOL, mine as well. She at one point was by the front screen door when i ordered delivery food and when the delivery person came up my steps she jumped up and roared. He jumped off of the steps backwards. Little did he know that the worst she would have done was lick the skin off of his face. I miss her so very much.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Any pizza delivery person is met by both of my pups. They are interested in the pizza and not the delivery person ;)