1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help resolve problem from navigation in search

Discussion in 'Internet Explorer' started by Ch_Rom, May 7, 2010.

  1. Ch_Rom

    Ch_Rom Flightless Bird

    Hi all!
    Why overall content Online Help not meet the one item selection to like of
    sample fill, when changed the checkbox "Use default Colors Windows" unlock,
    to go Internet Explorer\Tools\General Properties\Common\Colors.
     
  2. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Flightless Bird

    Ch_Rom wrote:

    > Hi all!
    > Why overall content Online Help not meet the one item selection to like of
    > sample fill, when changed the checkbox "Use default Colors Windows" unlock,


    Find a better <yourlanguage>-to-English translator.

    > to go Internet Explorer\Tools\General Properties\Common\Colors.


    No such menu navigation is available in IE8.
     
  3. Ch_Rom

    Ch_Rom Flightless Bird

    Thx!
    as if infinity, but now that unit
    refined surely:
    Internet Explorer\Tools\Explorer Properties\Common\Colors

    "VanguardLH" wrote:

    > Ch_Rom wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all!
    > > Why overall content Online Help not meet the one item selection to like of
    > > sample fill, when changed the checkbox "Use default Colors Windows" unlock,

    >
    > Find a better <yourlanguage>-to-English translator.
    >
    > > to go Internet Explorer\Tools\General Properties\Common\Colors.

    >
    > No such menu navigation is available in IE8.
    > .
    >
     
  4. Ch_Rom

    Ch_Rom Flightless Bird

    RE: help resolve problem from navigation in references

    Why overall content Online Help's not meet the one item selection to like of
    sample hilighttext, when changed the checkbox "Always Use My Colors" on
    unlocked, go to Internet Explorer\Tools\Internet Options\General\Appearance
     
  5. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Flightless Bird

    Ch_Rom wrote:

    > VanguardLH wrote:
    >
    >> Ch_Rom wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi all!
    >>> Why overall content Online Help not meet the one item selection to like of
    >>> sample fill, when changed the checkbox "Use default Colors Windows" unlock,

    >>
    >> Find a better <yourlanguage>-to-English translator.
    >>
    >>> to go Internet Explorer\Tools\General Properties\Common\Colors.

    >>
    >> No such menu navigation is available in IE8.

    >
    > Thx!
    > as if infinity, but now that unit
    > refined surely:
    > Internet Explorer\Tools\Explorer Properties\Common\Colors


    Strike two.
     
  6. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Flightless Bird

    Re: help resolve problem from navigation in references

    Ch_Rom wrote:

    > Why overall content Online Help's not meet the one item selection to like of
    > sample hilighttext, when changed the checkbox "Always Use My Colors" on
    > unlocked,


    Swing and a miss.
    Find a better <yourlanguage>-to-English translator.

    > go to Internet Explorer\Tools\Internet Options\General\Appearance


    In the "Colors" dialog window that appears, click on the "How to ignore
    preset colors" link.
     
  7. Ch_Rom

    Ch_Rom Flightless Bird

    That of account walk to step from twelvecodes HelpRichter scale?


    "VanguardLH" wrote:


    >
    > Strike two.
    >
     
  8. Ch_Rom

    Ch_Rom Flightless Bird

    Re: help resolve problem from navigation in references

    Thanks.I'm of sample glad. Visualed the search by item no show selections in
    another of my colors, effect to see only when on white background as these
    Desktop Properties so Explorer Options either.

    "VanguardLH" wrote:

    > Ch_Rom wrote:
    >
    > > Why overall content Online Help's not meet the one item selection to like of
    > > sample hilighttext, when changed the checkbox "Always Use My Colors" on
    > > unlocked,

    >
    > Swing and a miss.
    > Find a better <yourlanguage>-to-English translator.
    >
    > > go to Internet Explorer\Tools\Internet Options\General\Appearance

    >
    > In the "Colors" dialog window that appears, click on the "How to ignore
    > preset colors" link.
    > .
    >
     

Share This Page