• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Hello TuxReports :)

Albert Jr

Dogs Times Writer
LPH doesn't have the one page I like to visit linked. Try this one. It was the main entrance but he was playing with getting the support forums added to it.

Reactions: lph

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
I'm here to learn more about TuxReport's Research Notes.

Glad you are here. Research Notes is a way to compile notes after reading websites. The beta is working: submission and search. None of the enhancements work. The first two developers couldn't get it working the way I wanted. Currently Caspio is the database - instead of a MySQL database on this server. Someone from Caspio is to help with the next step - but - we keep missing each other because school started and my hours are long during the day. It'll probably be a few months before we can get together.

The next step for me is to just add websites I visit as well as their feed URL. I'll also add in articles which catch my attention.

LPH doesn't have the one page I like to visit linked. Try this one. It was the main entrance but he was playing with getting the support forums added to it.

You are right that it is not in the navigation menu. For now, it's in the notice at the top of the page. Maybe you dismissed that notice.