1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello TuxReports :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Greetings' started by Digital Doctor, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Teen Bird

I'm here to learn more about TuxReport's Research Notes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Albert

Albert Technology Writer

Research notes is in beta. LPH can tell you more about it. It's his project (of some 15 years). I think he's off working on it right now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Albert Jr

Albert Jr Dogs Times Writer

LPH doesn't have the one page I like to visit linked. Try this one. It was the main entrance but he was playing with getting the support forums added to it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LPH

LPH Flight Director Flight Instructor

Glad you are here. Research Notes is a way to compile notes after reading websites. The beta is working: submission and search. None of the enhancements work. The first two developers couldn't get it working the way I wanted. Currently Caspio is the database - instead of a MySQL database on this server. Someone from Caspio is to help with the next step - but - we keep missing each other because school started and my hours are long during the day. It'll probably be a few months before we can get together.

The next step for me is to just add websites I visit as well as their feed URL. I'll also add in articles which catch my attention.

You are right that it is not in the navigation menu. For now, it's in the notice at the top of the page. Maybe you dismissed that notice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Albert Jr

Albert Jr Dogs Times Writer

:sorry:

Those notices ... :meh:

6. Paul

Paul Master of None Flight Instructor

Welcome ! Our house is your house.

7. Paul

Paul Master of None Flight Instructor

It's okay puppy. I ignore those notices too.