For months my computer system has been having problems, and throwing all kinds of errors. In particular the dreaded "Event ID: 51", combinded with errors and warnings about failures "during a paging operation". HOGWASH!!!!! I finally got fed up with it and dug in for the long haul. I took my drive to work and mirrored it onto a known good drive. Installed the alternate drive in my system, and all was well... for about a month, then right back to the same old crap. This time a purchased a new drive and mirrored again, and did diagnostics on all the drives. All say OK. I put the NEW drive in, and right away - paging operation errors - along with an entire host of errors and warnings too numerous to list! Finally, after much Googling, I found a suggestion which in my case turned out to be the source of the problem... The SATA Cable going to the drive in quesiton turned out to be the problem! I replaced the cable with a high quality one, and cleared all the event logs. That was 3 days ago. Since that time, "informational" log entries, a couple of simple warnings (tracelevel...), my machine boots and runs fast and clean. If you get errors about a paging operation - especially if there is no pagefile on the drive! - or Event ID 51, then check the simple stuff first! Cables are inexpensive and simple to try. Now you know!