END KEY GOES PAST END OF LINE IN WORD 2003 When I am editing a document, and I am on the last line of a paragraph, I press the end key. Usually it is supposed to take me to the end of the line, to a point BEFORE the paragraph mark. I use this, for example, to add one more sentence to the current paragraph, at the end. However, in Word 2003 that I am using, about 75% of the time, when I press the end key on the last line of the paragraph, the cursor goes PAST the paragraph mark. The other 25% of the time, it correctly goes to the end of the line, and before the paragraph mark, so I can easily add another sentence to this paragraph. In fact, the cursor point PAST the end of paragraph mark is actually an illegal point, because nothing should be typed past it. When I do start typing, it does move the typed text to the next line (next paragraph). So every time this overshoot happens, I have to press the back arrow key after the end key to bring the cursor back to the end of the line, but just before the paragraph mark. I do not have this problem with any other edition of Word or any other word processing program on this computer or ever. It is a constant headache trying to constantly find out if the end key overshot, and if so, bring it back 1 character before typing. I tried to record the end key actions as a macro and the end key is correctly mapped to the end of line. Please help!!!!