• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Disneyland Vacation

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
disney.gif

One of my favorite places to spend time is Disneyland. The employees are not always great but the guests more than make up for the enjoyment. Watching a young kid eagerly see Mickey or Pluto brings hope and joy to the spirit. Watching a little child twirl around in the street as she freely lets the wind hit the face - as the parent nervously grabs a hand and holds the child back from people rushing around. Ah - the joy of just being away from reality :)

PS - Why are they rushing?

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
There are no tears at Disneyland.

December 23 visit - The employees for the ride Indiana Jones did a great job. My nephew forgot his ears on the ride. When my sister went back, every employee searched every single vehicle. All employees took out their flashlights and were extremely serious - kids must have their ears !

Thank you cast members. While the four-year old ears were not found, we appreciate you providing a ticket so my nephew could get a new pair. No tears.