1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cody, aka alias is screwed as Microsoft to push new piracy-detectionupdate to Windows 7 users!...LOL

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Frank, Feb 13, 2010.

  1. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Frank wrote:
    > Enjoy! I know I did!
    >
    > http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242


    Why would that affect me? I suppose you have some proof for this libel?
    No? Everyone act really surprised so Frank doesn't feel bad. Be sure and
    download the "update" like a good like MS sheeple and I hope all your
    computers are flagged with false positives.

    --
    Alias
     
  2. ray

    ray Flightless Bird

    Re: cody, aka alias is screwed as Microsoft to push newpiracy-detection update to Windows 7 users!...LOL!

    On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:

    > Enjoy! I know I did!
    >
    > http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242


    I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew MS.
     
  3. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    ray wrote:
    > On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>
    >> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242

    >
    > I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew MS.


    In all fairness, at least the spyware is optional -- for now.

    --
    Alias
     
  4. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>
    >> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242

    >
    > Why would that affect me?


    Hahahah...just wait!

    I suppose you have some proof for this libel?

    "libel"? Hahahaha...yeah right!

    > No?


    Just wait.

    Everyone act really surprised so Frank doesn't feel bad.

    Frank feels wonderful...and you?...you're worried or else you would not
    have responded.

    Be sure and
    > download the "update" like a good like MS sheeple and I hope all your
    > computers are flagged with false positives.


    hehehe...got your panties all in a bunch cody?...LOL!
    Oops!
     
  5. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    ray wrote:
    > On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>
    >> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242

    >
    > I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew MS.


    Never had one...have you? Oh wait...you're ray, the lying snake...you
    don't even use Windows...you're just a POS lying linturd asshole
    loser...like alias is!
    Oops!
     
  6. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > ray wrote:
    >> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>
    >>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242

    >>
    >> I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew MS.

    >
    > In all fairness, at least the spyware is optional -- for now.
    >

    WoW! You were really sweating that one weren't you?...Hahahaha!
     
  7. Canuck57

    Canuck57 Flightless Bird

    On 14/02/2010 4:30 AM, Alias wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>
    >> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242

    >
    > Why would that affect me? I suppose you have some proof for this libel?
    > No? Everyone act really surprised so Frank doesn't feel bad. Be sure and
    > download the "update" like a good like MS sheeple and I hope all your
    > computers are flagged with false positives.


    Actually, the worst offenders of this are probably Microsoft supporters
    and techs themselves. Your average home user is highly unlikely a
    pirate. I even once saw a W2000 ISO imange before you could buy it.

    You know, the MS family home boy comes over to clean up a PC and uses a
    license on the target list. And of course the mass marketing rip off
    that goes on in Asia and elsewhere.

    It is supposed to be against the law to sell the same products at
    different prices to different groups. An anti-trust violation actually.
    But somehow Microsoft gets away with this, Taiwan and Peking pricing
    isn't the same a in the US. Ditto other countries. The more protection
    Microsoft has, the higher the price. Cost to produce has noting to do
    with the Microsoft model.

    How does the above fit in? A truly locked down licensing, no Chinaman is
    going to pay over a $1000++ for the full Microsoft OS/Office etc. So
    Microsoft sells to them at a different pricing than you or I. Yep,
    anti-trust as it is favoring one customer over another.

    And for decades Microsoft has gotten away with this.

    I found out how Microsoft closed one environment I was exposed to that
    would ordianrily run lots of open source and freeware. In a nut shell,
    Microsoft droped the price to $12 for everything.

    So when people go shopping for Microsoft software, know you are being
    discriminated against when you are paying the US retail rates.
     
  8. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Frank wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>
    >>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242

    >>
    >> Why would that affect me?

    >
    > Hahahah...just wait!


    For what?

    >
    > I suppose you have some proof for this libel?
    >
    > "libel"? Hahahaha...yeah right!


    Yeah, right.

    >
    >> No?

    >
    > Just wait.


    For what?

    >
    > Everyone act really surprised so Frank doesn't feel bad.
    >
    > Frank feels wonderful...and you?...you're worried or else you would not
    > have responded.


    No, I am not worried and that's not the reason I replied. You libeled me
    and I want to make sure everyone know what a low life piss poor excuse
    for a human being that you are.

    >
    > Be sure and
    >> download the "update" like a good like MS sheeple and I hope all your
    >> computers are flagged with false positives.

    >
    > hehehe...got your panties all in a bunch cody?...LOL!


    Unlike you, I don't wear panties and, no, *nothing* you posts bothers
    me one iota.

    > Oops!


    Yeah, you're Mr Oops all right.

    --
    Alias
     
  9. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Frank wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >> ray wrote:
    >>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>
    >>>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242
    >>>
    >>> I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew MS.

    >>
    >> In all fairness, at least the spyware is optional -- for now.
    >>

    > WoW! You were really sweating that one weren't you?...Hahahaha!


    Not at all. All my MS software is legit. That said, I didn't install it
    because of MS being so infamous for false positives and I *know* that
    the new WAT will not improve Windows 7 one iota. What's your excuse
    besides being a good little MS sheeple and having installed it?

    --
    Alias
     
  10. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Frank wrote:
    > ray wrote:
    >> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>
    >>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242

    >>
    >> I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew MS.

    >
    > Never had one...have you?


    The new WAT isn't out yet. You will download and install it, right? When
    you do, let us know how many false positives you get. Until then, STFU.

    --
    Alias
     
  11. Joel

    Joel Flightless Bird

    Re: cody, aka alias is screwed as Microsoft to push new piracy-detection update to Windows 7 users!...LOL!

    Canuck57 <Canuck57@nospam.com> wrote:

    >So when people go shopping for Microsoft software, know you are being
    >discriminated against when you are paying the US retail rates.



    Aww, poor me! I guess I'll have to make up for it by buying all the
    $1-1.50 burgers and paying only $3 a gallon for gas. What kind of
    spoiled Developed World jerk would whine about that?!

    --
    Joel Crump
     
  12. Joel

    Joel Flightless Bird

    Re: cody, aka alias is screwed as Microsoft to push new piracy-detection update to Windows 7 users!...LOL!

    Alias <aka@masked&anonymous.com.invalid> wrote:

    >The new WAT isn't out yet. You will download and install it, right? When
    >you do, let us know how many false positives you get. Until then, STFU.



    Until one of us does, *YOU* STFU. What a self-referential cretin you
    are, kid.

    --
    Joel Crump
     
  13. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Alias wrote:
    >>> Frank wrote:
    >>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>
    >>>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242
    >>>
    >>> Why would that affect me?

    >>
    >> Hahahah...just wait!

    >
    > For what?


    You'll see!
    >
    >>
    >> I suppose you have some proof for this libel?
    >>
    >> "libel"? Hahahaha...yeah right!

    >
    > Yeah, right.


    So sue me you lying cock sucker!
    >
    >>
    >>> No?

    >>
    >> Just wait.

    >
    > For what?


    You'll see.
    >
    >>
    >> Everyone act really surprised so Frank doesn't feel bad.
    >>
    >> Frank feels wonderful...and you?...you're worried or else you would
    >> not have responded.

    >
    > No, I am not worried and that's not the reason I replied.


    LIAR!

    You libeled me
    > and I want to make sure everyone know what a low life piss poor excuse
    > for a human being that you are.


    So sue me, you lying son of a cheap whore!
    Well...do it or else STFU asshole!
    >
    >>
    >> Be sure and
    >>> download the "update" like a good like MS sheeple and I hope all your
    >>> computers are flagged with false positives.

    >>
    >> hehehe...got your panties all in a bunch cody?...LOL!

    >
    > Unlike you, I don't wear panties...


    So you're always ready for babba, your male sheep lover huh?
    Figures!

    and, no, *nothing* you posts bothers
    > me one iota.


    hehehe...got your panties all in a bunch cock sucker!
    >
    >> Oops!

    >
    > Yeah, you're Mr Oops all right.


    I just love kicking your balless cowardly ass all over this ng. You're
    my favorite POS!
    Oops!...LOL!
     
  14. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Alias wrote:
    >>> ray wrote:
    >>>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242
    >>>>
    >>>> I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew MS.
    >>>
    >>> In all fairness, at least the spyware is optional -- for now.
    >>>

    >> WoW! You were really sweating that one weren't you?...Hahahaha!

    >
    > Not at all.


    LIAR!

    All my MS software is legit.

    More of your LIES.

    That said, I didn't install it
    > because of MS being so infamous for false positives and I *know* that
    > the new WAT will not improve Windows 7 one iota.


    You don't know jack-shit about real, legal, MS software because you
    don't own any. You're GD thieving POS asshole lying linturd troll.

    What's your excuse
    > besides being a good little MS sheeple and having installed it?


    Does babba know you're fooling around with sheeple?...Hahahaha!
     
  15. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> ray wrote:
    >>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>
    >>>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242
    >>>
    >>> I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew MS.

    >>
    >> Never had one...have you?

    >
    > The new WAT isn't out yet. You will download and install it, right? When
    > you do, let us know how many false positives you get. Until then, STFU.
    >

    Read the article you stupid pile of useless MS hating shit.
    I've never had a "false positive" with any Windows software because all
    of my software is LEGIT!
    Oops!
     
  16. ray

    ray Flightless Bird

    Re: cody, aka alias is screwed as Microsoft to push newpiracy-detection update to Windows 7 users!...LOL!

    On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:43:29 -0800, Frank wrote:

    > ray wrote:
    >> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>
    >>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242

    >>
    >> I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew MS.

    >
    > Never had one...have you? Oh wait...you're ray, the lying snake...you
    > don't even use Windows...you're just a POS lying linturd asshole
    > loser...like alias is!
    > Oops!


    So I'm lying about the fact that I eschew MS? Well, you probably don't
    even know what that means, but you can't have it both ways: either I do
    have it or I don't - what's your call?
     
  17. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    ray wrote:
    > On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:43:29 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >
    >> ray wrote:
    >>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>
    >>>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242
    >>> I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew MS.

    >> Never had one...have you? Oh wait...you're ray, the lying snake...you
    >> don't even use Windows...you're just a POS lying linturd asshole
    >> loser...like alias is!
    >> Oops!

    >
    > So I'm lying about the fact that I eschew MS?


    You are? Your problem, not mine.

    Well, you probably don't
    > even know what that means,...


    You are a malakus...you proly don't even know what that means.

    but you can't have it both ways: either I do
    > have it or I don't - what's your call?


    I know you're a lying, FUD spreading snake...ray the snake.
     
  18. ray

    ray Flightless Bird

    Re: cody, aka alias is screwed as Microsoft to push newpiracy-detection update to Windows 7 users!...LOL!

    On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:39:54 -0800, Frank wrote:

    > ray wrote:
    >> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:43:29 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> ray wrote:
    >>>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242
    >>>> I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew
    >>>> MS.
    >>> Never had one...have you? Oh wait...you're ray, the lying snake...you
    >>> don't even use Windows...you're just a POS lying linturd asshole
    >>> loser...like alias is!
    >>> Oops!

    >>
    >> So I'm lying about the fact that I eschew MS?

    >
    > You are? Your problem, not mine.


    That seems to be your claim - the only statement I made before, and you
    called me a liar - so evidently, that's what you think.

    >
    > Well, you probably don't
    >> even know what that means,...

    >
    > You are a malakus...you proly don't even know what that means.


    Ho, ho, ho.

    >
    > but you can't have it both ways: either I do
    >> have it or I don't - what's your call?

    >
    > I know you're a lying, FUD spreading snake...ray the snake.


    Said the fudmeister.
     
  19. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    ray wrote:
    > On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:39:54 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >
    >> ray wrote:
    >>> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:43:29 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> ray wrote:
    >>>>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:55:25 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Enjoy! I know I did!
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=5242
    >>>>> I'm sure you did. False positives - just one more reason to eschew
    >>>>> MS.
    >>>> Never had one...have you? Oh wait...you're ray, the lying snake...you
    >>>> don't even use Windows...you're just a POS lying linturd asshole
    >>>> loser...like alias is!
    >>>> Oops!
    >>> So I'm lying about the fact that I eschew MS?

    >> You are? Your problem, not mine.

    >
    > That seems to be your claim - the only statement I made before, and you
    > called me a liar - so evidently, that's what you think.


    I think you're a worthless POS lying linturd asshole loser...like your
    butt-fucking buddy alias .

    >
    >> Well, you probably don't
    >>> even know what that means,...

    >> You are a malakus...you proly don't even know what that means.

    >
    > Ho, ho, ho.


    You don't do you.
    >
    >> but you can't have it both ways: either I do
    >>> have it or I don't - what's your call?

    >> I know you're a lying, FUD spreading snake...ray the snake.

    >
    > Said the fudmeister.


    I enjoy exposing you for the lying, FUD spreading POS asshole linturd
    loser snake in the grass you are.
    If you don't like it then you have two choices...get lost or stick
    around so we all can see you for what you are and continue to kicking
    your loser ass.
    Well...aren't choices what its all about?
    Oops!...LOL!
     

Share This Page