• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Chris Hayes Offers Seminars/Colloquia

Robert Heiny

Research Scientist of Learning and Education
Flight Instructor
Dave, a family friend and a highly informed intellectual stimulator for 50 years, (and retired professor) just emailed a brief message I think others might appreciate. Hope you find something useful here. Dave doesn't pass on no junk!

"I have been watching MSNBC weekend show titled "Up with Chris Hayes." It runs for two hours on MSNBC, 7:00--9:00 A.M. on Saturday and 8:00--10;00 A.M. on Sundays. Alas, tghose are East Coast tines. The bad news is that MSNBC does not replay UWCH on the West Coast. The good news is that the shows are available on the internet under "Up With Chris Hayes..." These shows are 2 houe "seminars/colloquia," usually on a single subject, and taking a solid, Left- Progressive view point. Hayes usually has four guests who are well versed and articulate in their respective areas. You might want to check the show out. I know of few other programs like it today."

Thanks, Dave. I haven't watched Hayes, but shall do so. I wonder if other readers also found the Hayes discussions informative?

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
He was a frequent guest on MSNBC and his comments were usually thoughtful.

His website Up with Chris Hayes states Sunday's guests are Lin-Manuel Miranda, Irin Carmon, Elise Jordan, Maria Teresa Kumar, and Jay Smooth.

Updated: Pity The Billionaire is a great interview to view online.