1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Booting reaches Wxp "black screen" then restarts

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by b11_, Jan 4, 2010.

  1. b11_

    b11_ Flightless Bird

    Recently, when I boot a bootable partition sometimes the booting process
    reaches the Wxp "black screen" then restart. Why?

    P.S. I tryed using "last known good configuration" but that did not help
     
  2. b11_

    b11_ Flightless Bird

    the word restart should be restarts
    ____________________________________

    "b11_" wrote:

    > Recently, when I boot a bootable partition sometimes the booting process
    > reaches the Wxp "black screen" then restart. Why?
    >
    > P.S. I tryed using "last known good configuration" but that did not help
     
  3. b11_

    b11_ Flightless Bird

    I tryed booting the following day and the booting was normal. Why does this
    problem _sometimes_ occur?
    _________________________________________________________________

    "b11_" wrote:

    > the word restart should be restarts
    > ____________________________________
    >
    > "b11_" wrote:
    >
    > > Recently, when I boot a bootable partition sometimes the booting process
    > > reaches the Wxp "black screen" then restart. Why?
    > >
    > > P.S. I tryed using "last known good configuration" but that did not help
     
  4. sgopus

    sgopus Flightless Bird

    without a hands on the machine it's impossible to tell, I would think
    something along the lines of a piece of hardware getting ready to go byebye.
    or maybe a software conflict, best if you take it to a good computer repair
    shop.

    "b11_" wrote:

    > I tryed booting the following day and the booting was normal. Why does this
    > problem _sometimes_ occur?
    > _________________________________________________________________
    >
    > "b11_" wrote:
    >
    > > the word restart should be restarts
    > > ____________________________________
    > >
    > > "b11_" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Recently, when I boot a bootable partition sometimes the booting process
    > > > reaches the Wxp "black screen" then restart. Why?
    > > >
    > > > P.S. I tryed using "last known good configuration" but that did not help
     

Share This Page