• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Op Ed Best School!

Robert Heiny

Research Scientist of Learning and Education
Flight Instructor
What's the best school anywhere?

The one I suggest is known around the globe, seen on TV, recognized by children to eldest and trades ownership stock on the big board on wall street. Even those who say in many ways, "I hate school" pay repeatedly to be there.

It's lessons are engineered, so carefully that people line up to say "I'm here" or "I was there." Their curriculum results in people smiling. It's over 50 years old and changing daily, by plan.

Its managers carefully select those they employ to represent their brand.

You see its logo probably more frequently than any other school, can buy its logo on shirts, hats, pins, etc. in Japan and France besides the U.S.

How many clues has it taken to figure out the name of this school?

Robert Heiny

Research Scientist of Learning and Education
Flight Instructor
Right, Disneyland. Right too easy for those who live in Southern California! I thought someone would ask, "Why was Dland chosen 'Best School'?" Especially given that it is an engineering marvel and so many teachers consider 'teaching' an art, not anything subject to engineering. By extension, don't test learners and use those results to assess teaching. Yes?