• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Avengers

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
This is the summer movie for teens and adults. Loki attempts to become the God of Earth. The Avengers must work together to stop an army of aliens.

The best scene is Hulk versus Loki. In a few seconds Hulk grabs Loki and swings him around. Anyway, you get a sense of why all the Avengers fear Hulk.

Hulk punching Thor also made our theater crowd roar with laughter.

Robert Heiny

Research Scientist of Learning and Education
Flight Instructor
Well then, Mickey Rules without avenging anyone. I wonder how Milton Friedman would assess the relationship between Mickey and Hulk? At least it disrupted the tyranny of the status quo. I'm less clear how it advances the financial or the economic freedom of the individual, who pays someone else to see their work product.

Robert Heiny

Research Scientist of Learning and Education
Flight Instructor
Welcome, TR (TuxReporter) to the discussion. With y0ur wide eyes and head dress, I'm sure you will use them to judiciously hack out the uninvited from this site with your 21st century of stone age clarity! Anyway, I like your image. :)

Paul

Master of None
Flight Instructor
Hulk punching Thor also made our theater crowd roar with laughter.

The Hulk is the best Marvel character. Even Superman doesn't have a chance against the Hulk. He just gets stronger and stronger.

Sorry, I prefer Mickey Mouse. So take that, Hulk!

Mickey rocks and the Hulk wouldn't smash him because he's too busy saving the world :D

tuxreporter

Flight Instructors
Welcome, TR (TuxReporter) to the discussion. With y0ur wide eyes and head dress, I'm sure you will use them to judiciously hack out the uninvited from this site with your 21st century of stone age clarity! Anyway, I like your image. :)

Chopping away at spam all day long. Spammers :p