• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Aunsoft Final Mate - Merge Panasonic HS700 MTS Files to One with Lossless Re-wrapping

droidipod

Baby Bird
Xtreamer Pro is a great media player for home media entertainment. It supports a large range of media files and web services. I would like to put .mts videos shot with Panasonic HDC-HS700 to Xtreamer Pro for playback with my HDTV. However, I stopped recording several times and there are multiple video clips.
When googling for the AVCHD mts joiner with lossless re-wrapping, I found Aunsoft Final Mate as the recommended AVCHD joiner on Windows computer, which will automatically merge video clips in same format. I could also drag and drop video clips for merging too. It takes only a few minutes for joining large AVCHD files for Xtreamer Pro playback with HDTV. Comparing to other converters, Aunsoft Final Mate speeds up the joining time and save me from waiting in front of the computer.