1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All you need is Windows 7...

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Frank, Jan 11, 2010.

  1. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your games.
    No other OS will do that.
     
  2. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Frank wrote:
    > Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your games.
    > No other OS will do that.


    It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as well
    and complete as Windows. And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.

    --
    Alias
     
  3. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >> games.
    >> No other OS will do that.

    >
    > It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as well
    > and complete as Windows.


    Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have to
    live with it.

    And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.

    Lets be clear about running OS specific apps...just because apps aren't
    cross-platform, does not mean that the same functionality cannot be
    achieved.
    Windows 7 can functionally do anything linux or macs can whereas a
    neither of those can do all that Windows 7 can.
    Oops!
    Maybe you and snit can't understand that but I'm sure those with a real
    functioning brain can.
    Oops!...LOL!
     
  4. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Frank wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >>> games.
    >>> No other OS will do that.

    >>
    >> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as well
    >> and complete as Windows.

    >
    > Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    > I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have to
    > live with it.


    LOL! You lied as expected:

    <http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=windows+7+virus+vulnerabilities&aq=1&aqi=g2&oq=windows+7+virus+v&fp=e8d6ef47431c6a4a>

    > And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    > are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >
    > Lets be clear about running OS specific apps...just because apps aren't
    > cross-platform, does not mean that the same functionality cannot be
    > achieved.
    > Windows 7 can functionally do anything linux or macs can whereas a
    > neither of those can do all that Windows 7 can.


    Yeah, especially viruses and malware. Windows 7 is good at being a part
    of netbot too. Try running some DOS games on Windows 7 like Rise of the
    Triad.

    Now the usual lies and insults about other people:

    > Oops!
    > Maybe you and snit can't understand that but I'm sure those with a real
    > functioning brain can.
    > Oops!...LOL!


    Yeah, you're Mr Oops all right.

    --
    Alias
     
  5. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Alias wrote:
    >>> Frank wrote:
    >>>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >>>> games.
    >>>> No other OS will do that.
    >>>
    >>> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as
    >>> well and complete as Windows.

    >>
    >> Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    >> I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have to
    >> live with it.

    >
    > LOL! You lied as expected:
    >
    > <http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=windows+7+virus+vulnerabilities&aq=1&aqi=g2&oq=windows+7+virus+v&fp=e8d6ef47431c6a4a>


    Sorry cody, but you haven't pointed to one Windows 7 install that has
    become infected.
    NOT ONE!
    Oops!

    >
    >
    >> And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    >> are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >>
    >> Lets be clear about running OS specific apps...just because apps
    >> aren't cross-platform, does not mean that the same functionality
    >> cannot be achieved.
    >> Windows 7 can functionally do anything linux or macs can whereas a
    >> neither of those can do all that Windows 7 can.

    >
    > Yeah, especially viruses and malware. Windows 7 is good at being a part
    > of netbot too.


    Point to just one Windows 7 install that is part of any bot net.
    Well...?

    Try running some DOS games on Windows 7 like Rise of the
    > Triad.


    So you don't know how to do that huh?
    figures!
    >
    > Now the usual lies and insults about other people:
    >
    >> Oops!
    >> Maybe you and snit can't understand that but I'm sure those with a
    >> real functioning brain can.
    >> Oops!...LOL!

    >
    > Yeah, you're Mr Oops all right.


    Well cody, other than flapping your lying lips (as usual) you've not
    refuted one thing I've said.
    Big oops!
    >
     
  6. ray

    ray Flightless Bird

    On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:23:12 -0800, Frank wrote:

    > Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    > games. No other OS will do that.


    You're right - Linux will not play all of the games.
     
  7. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Frank wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>> Alias wrote:
    >>>> Frank wrote:
    >>>>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >>>>> games.
    >>>>> No other OS will do that.
    >>>>
    >>>> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as
    >>>> well and complete as Windows.
    >>>
    >>> Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    >>> I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have to
    >>> live with it.

    >>
    >> LOL! You lied as expected:
    >>
    >> <http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=windows+7+virus+vulnerabilities&aq=1&aqi=g2&oq=windows+7+virus+v&fp=e8d6ef47431c6a4a>

    >
    >
    > Sorry cody,


    Who's "cody"? Now you're making up imaginary posters to reply to?

    > but you haven't pointed to one Windows 7 install that has
    > become infected.
    > NOT ONE!
    > Oops!


    http://www.sophos.com/blogs/chetw/g/2009/11/03/windows-7-vulnerable-8-10-viruses

    Sophos knows more than you do, surprise, surprise.

    >
    >>
    >>
    >>> And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    >>> are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >>>
    >>> Lets be clear about running OS specific apps...just because apps
    >>> aren't cross-platform, does not mean that the same functionality
    >>> cannot be achieved.
    >>> Windows 7 can functionally do anything linux or macs can whereas a
    >>> neither of those can do all that Windows 7 can.

    >>
    >> Yeah, especially viruses and malware. Windows 7 is good at being a
    >> part of netbot too.

    >
    > Point to just one Windows 7 install that is part of any bot net.
    > Well...?


    http://www.sophos.com/blogs/chetw/g/2009/11/03/windows-7-vulnerable-8-10-viruses

    Scroll down to the end.

    >
    > Try running some DOS games on Windows 7 like Rise of the
    >> Triad.

    >
    > So you don't know how to do that huh?
    > figures!


    It doesn't get down in Windows 7.

    >>
    >> Now the usual lies and insults about other people:
    >>
    >>> Oops!
    >>> Maybe you and snit can't understand that but I'm sure those with a
    >>> real functioning brain can.
    >>> Oops!...LOL!

    >>
    >> Yeah, you're Mr Oops all right.

    >
    > Well cody, other than flapping your lying lips (as usual) you've not
    > refuted one thing I've said.
    > Big oops!


    Yes, I have.

    --
    Alias
     
  8. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Alias wrote:
    >>> Frank wrote:
    >>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>> Frank wrote:
    >>>>>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of
    >>>>>> your games.
    >>>>>> No other OS will do that.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as
    >>>>> well and complete as Windows.
    >>>>
    >>>> Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    >>>> I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have to
    >>>> live with it.
    >>>
    >>> LOL! You lied as expected:
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=windows+7+virus+vulnerabilities&aq=1&aqi=g2&oq=windows+7+virus+v&fp=e8d6ef47431c6a4a>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Sorry cody,

    >
    > Who's "cody"? Now you're making up imaginary posters to reply to?


    If you're not cody then why are you replying?
    Oops!
    >
    >> but you haven't pointed to one Windows 7 install that has become
    >> infected.
    >> NOT ONE!
    >> Oops!

    >
    > http://www.sophos.com/blogs/chetw/g/2009/11/03/windows-7-vulnerable-8-10-viruses
    >
    >
    > Sophos knows more than you do, surprise, surprise.


    Nor did he point to even ONE Windows 7 box that was infected.
    Big oops!
    >
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    >>>> are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >>>>
    >>>> Lets be clear about running OS specific apps...just because apps
    >>>> aren't cross-platform, does not mean that the same functionality
    >>>> cannot be achieved.
    >>>> Windows 7 can functionally do anything linux or macs can whereas a
    >>>> neither of those can do all that Windows 7 can.
    >>>
    >>> Yeah, especially viruses and malware. Windows 7 is good at being a
    >>> part of netbot too.

    >>
    >> Point to just one Windows 7 install that is part of any bot net.
    >> Well...?

    >
    > http://www.sophos.com/blogs/chetw/g/2009/11/03/windows-7-vulnerable-8-10-viruses
    >
    >
    > Scroll down to the end.


    Read my lips...no one, not you or any of your cohorts have pointed to
    even one Windows 7 box of any user that has been infected.
    Oops!
    >
    >>
    >> Try running some DOS games on Windows 7 like Rise of the
    >>> Triad.

    >>
    >> So you don't know how to do that huh?
    >> figures!

    >
    > It doesn't get down in Windows 7.


    Get down?
    WTF does that mean?
    >
    >>>
    >>> Now the usual lies and insults about other people:
    >>>
    >>>> Oops!
    >>>> Maybe you and snit can't understand that but I'm sure those with a
    >>>> real functioning brain can.
    >>>> Oops!...LOL!
    >>>
    >>> Yeah, you're Mr Oops all right.

    >>
    >> Well cody, other than flapping your lying lips (as usual) you've not
    >> refuted one thing I've said.
    >> Big oops!

    >
    > Yes, I have.


    Of course you haven't.
    Oops!
    >
     
  9. Bill Yanaire, ESQ

    Bill Yanaire, ESQ Flightless Bird

    "Alias" <Alias@nospam.com.invalid> wrote in message
    news:hifmu3$hkq$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >> games.
    >> No other OS will do that.

    >
    > It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as well and
    > complete as Windows. And, of course, Frank is lying because there are
    > programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >
    > --
    > Alias


    Sure. Only Linux will run that special Open Sores cube. Spin cube, spin.
    LOL!
     
  10. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <Alias@nospam.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > news:hifmu3$hkq$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >>> games.
    >>> No other OS will do that.

    >>
    >> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as well
    >> and complete as Windows. And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    >> are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alias

    >
    > Sure. Only Linux will run that special Open Sores cube. Spin cube,
    > spin. LOL!
    >
    >
    >


    The cube won't spin by itself. More proof that you've never installed
    Ubuntu.

    --
    Alias
     
  11. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Frank wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>> Alias wrote:
    >>>> Frank wrote:
    >>>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>>> Frank wrote:
    >>>>>>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of
    >>>>>>> your games.
    >>>>>>> No other OS will do that.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as
    >>>>>> well and complete as Windows.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    >>>>> I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have
    >>>>> to live with it.
    >>>>
    >>>> LOL! You lied as expected:
    >>>>
    >>>> <http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=windows+7+virus+vulnerabilities&aq=1&aqi=g2&oq=windows+7+virus+v&fp=e8d6ef47431c6a4a>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Sorry cody,

    >>
    >> Who's "cody"? Now you're making up imaginary posters to reply to?

    >
    > If you're not cody then why are you replying?
    > Oops!


    Because you replied to me, claiming I'm "cody", of course.

    >>
    >>> but you haven't pointed to one Windows 7 install that has become
    >>> infected.
    >>> NOT ONE!
    >>> Oops!

    >>
    >> http://www.sophos.com/blogs/chetw/g/2009/11/03/windows-7-vulnerable-8-10-viruses
    >>
    >>
    >> Sophos knows more than you do, surprise, surprise.

    >
    > Nor did he point to even ONE Windows 7 box that was infected.
    > Big oops!


    You didn't read it.

    >>
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    >>>>> are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Lets be clear about running OS specific apps...just because apps
    >>>>> aren't cross-platform, does not mean that the same functionality
    >>>>> cannot be achieved.
    >>>>> Windows 7 can functionally do anything linux or macs can whereas a
    >>>>> neither of those can do all that Windows 7 can.
    >>>>
    >>>> Yeah, especially viruses and malware. Windows 7 is good at being a
    >>>> part of netbot too.
    >>>
    >>> Point to just one Windows 7 install that is part of any bot net.
    >>> Well...?

    >>
    >> http://www.sophos.com/blogs/chetw/g/2009/11/03/windows-7-vulnerable-8-10-viruses
    >>
    >>
    >> Scroll down to the end.

    >
    > Read my lips...no one, not you or any of your cohorts have pointed to
    > even one Windows 7 box of any user that has been infected.
    > Oops!


    I quote from the article:

    "As the chart above shows, Windows 7 users need not feel left out. They
    can still participate in the ZBot botnet with a side of fake anti-virus.
    Windows 7 is no cure for the virus blues, so be sure to bring your
    protection when you boot up."

    >>
    >>>
    >>> Try running some DOS games on Windows 7 like Rise of the
    >>>> Triad.
    >>>
    >>> So you don't know how to do that huh?
    >>> figures!

    >>
    >> It doesn't get down in Windows 7.

    >
    > Get down?
    > WTF does that mean?


    It's a typo, of course. I meant "done".

    >>
    >>>>
    >>>> Now the usual lies and insults about other people:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Oops!
    >>>>> Maybe you and snit can't understand that but I'm sure those with a
    >>>>> real functioning brain can.
    >>>>> Oops!...LOL!
    >>>>
    >>>> Yeah, you're Mr Oops all right.
    >>>
    >>> Well cody, other than flapping your lying lips (as usual) you've not
    >>> refuted one thing I've said.
    >>> Big oops!

    >>
    >> Yes, I have.

    >
    > Of course you haven't.
    > Oops!


    You're too stupid to know when you've been beat but what else is new?

    --
    Alias
     
  12. Annie Woughman

    Annie Woughman Flightless Bird

    "Frank" <fb@amk.cmo> wrote in message news:4b4b60ec$1@news.x-privat.org...
    > Alias wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >>> games.
    >>> No other OS will do that.

    >>
    >> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as well
    >> and complete as Windows.

    >
    > Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    > I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have to live
    > with it.


    Hmm. Is that why F-Secure found "Exploit.JS.Agent.auy" on my Windows 7
    computer last night and removed it?


    > And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    > are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >
    > Lets be clear about running OS specific apps...just because apps aren't
    > cross-platform, does not mean that the same functionality cannot be
    > achieved.
    > Windows 7 can functionally do anything linux or macs can whereas a neither
    > of those can do all that Windows 7 can.
    > Oops!
    > Maybe you and snit can't understand that but I'm sure those with a real
    > functioning brain can.
    > Oops!...LOL!
     
  13. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Annie Woughman wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Frank" <fb@amk.cmo> wrote in message news:4b4b60ec$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >> Alias wrote:
    >>> Frank wrote:
    >>>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >>>> games.
    >>>> No other OS will do that.
    >>>
    >>> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as
    >>> well and complete as Windows.

    >>
    >> Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    >> I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have to
    >> live with it.

    >
    > Hmm. Is that why F-Secure found "Exploit.JS.Agent.auy" on my Windows 7
    > computer last night and removed it?


    Frank has a problem with reality and the more you read his posts, the
    clearer that gets.

    --
    Alias
     
  14. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Alias wrote:
    >>> Frank wrote:
    >>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>> Frank wrote:
    >>>>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>>>> Frank wrote:
    >>>>>>>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of
    >>>>>>>> your games.
    >>>>>>>> No other OS will do that.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as
    >>>>>>> well and complete as Windows.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    >>>>>> I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have
    >>>>>> to live with it.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> LOL! You lied as expected:
    >>>>>
    >>>>> <http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=windows+7+virus+vulnerabilities&aq=1&aqi=g2&oq=windows+7+virus+v&fp=e8d6ef47431c6a4a>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Sorry cody,
    >>>
    >>> Who's "cody"? Now you're making up imaginary posters to reply to?

    >>
    >> If you're not cody then why are you replying?
    >> Oops!

    >
    > Because you replied to me, claiming I'm "cody", of course.


    If you're not cody, (and we know you are) then don't reply dumb ass.
    >
    >>>
    >>>> but you haven't pointed to one Windows 7 install that has become
    >>>> infected.
    >>>> NOT ONE!
    >>>> Oops!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.sophos.com/blogs/chetw/g/2009/11/03/windows-7-vulnerable-8-10-viruses
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Sophos knows more than you do, surprise, surprise.

    >>
    >> Nor did he point to even ONE Windows 7 box that was infected.
    >> Big oops!

    >
    > You didn't read it.


    Show me one 7 box, outside of his lab testing, that is infected.
    Well...?
    >
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    >>>>>> are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Lets be clear about running OS specific apps...just because apps
    >>>>>> aren't cross-platform, does not mean that the same functionality
    >>>>>> cannot be achieved.
    >>>>>> Windows 7 can functionally do anything linux or macs can whereas a
    >>>>>> neither of those can do all that Windows 7 can.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Yeah, especially viruses and malware. Windows 7 is good at being a
    >>>>> part of netbot too.
    >>>>
    >>>> Point to just one Windows 7 install that is part of any bot net.
    >>>> Well...?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.sophos.com/blogs/chetw/g/2009/11/03/windows-7-vulnerable-8-10-viruses
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Scroll down to the end.

    >>
    >> Read my lips...no one, not you or any of your cohorts have pointed to
    >> even one Windows 7 box of any user that has been infected.
    >> Oops!

    >
    > I quote from the article:
    >
    > "As the chart above shows, Windows 7 users need not feel left out. They
    > can still participate in the ZBot botnet with a side of fake anti-virus.
    > Windows 7 is no cure for the virus blues, so be sure to bring your
    > protection when you boot up."
    >


    I am protected and so are all of the W 7 boxes. Show me one 7 box that
    is infected...as you claim.
    Well...?
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Try running some DOS games on Windows 7 like Rise of the
    >>>>> Triad.
    >>>>
    >>>> So you don't know how to do that huh?
    >>>> figures!
    >>>
    >>> It doesn't get down in Windows 7.

    >>
    >> Get down?
    >> WTF does that mean?

    >
    > It's a typo, of course. I meant "done".
    >
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Now the usual lies and insults about other people:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Oops!
    >>>>>> Maybe you and snit can't understand that but I'm sure those with a
    >>>>>> real functioning brain can.
    >>>>>> Oops!...LOL!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Yeah, you're Mr Oops all right.
    >>>>
    >>>> Well cody, other than flapping your lying lips (as usual) you've not
    >>>> refuted one thing I've said.
    >>>> Big oops!
    >>>
    >>> Yes, I have.

    >>
    >> Of course you haven't.
    >> Oops!

    >
    > You're too stupid to know when you've been beat but what else is new?


    You're too stupid to actually answer the question so I'll repeat it one
    more time and give you one more chance. Show me one 7 box that is
    infected, outside of a lab test.
    Well cody...?

    Oh and stop your cross posting to that shit hole opens sores ng ok *SPORT*
     
  15. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Annie Woughman wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Frank" <fb@amk.cmo> wrote in message news:4b4b60ec$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >> Alias wrote:
    >>> Frank wrote:
    >>>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >>>> games.
    >>>> No other OS will do that.
    >>>
    >>> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as
    >>> well and complete as Windows.

    >>
    >> Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    >> I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have to
    >> live with it.

    >
    > Hmm. Is that why F-Secure found "Exploit.JS.Agent.auy" on my Windows 7
    > computer last night and removed it?
    >
    >
    >> And, of course, Frank is lying because there
    >> are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >>
    >> Lets be clear about running OS specific apps...just because apps
    >> aren't cross-platform, does not mean that the same functionality
    >> cannot be achieved.
    >> Windows 7 can functionally do anything linux or macs can whereas a
    >> neither of those can do all that Windows 7 can.
    >> Oops!
    >> Maybe you and snit can't understand that but I'm sure those with a
    >> real functioning brain can.
    >> Oops!...LOL!

    >


    Yeah...right!
     
  16. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Frank wrote:

    Snip ill informed drivel.

    >
    > Oh and stop your cross posting to that shit hole opens sores ng ok *SPORT*


    Does it bother you?

    --
    Alias
     
  17. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Annie Woughman wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Frank" <fb@amk.cmo> wrote in message
    >> news:4b4b60ec$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >>> Alias wrote:
    >>>> Frank wrote:
    >>>>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >>>>> games.
    >>>>> No other OS will do that.
    >>>>
    >>>> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as
    >>>> well and complete as Windows.
    >>>
    >>> Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    >>> I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have to
    >>> live with it.

    >>
    >> Hmm. Is that why F-Secure found "Exploit.JS.Agent.auy" on my Windows
    >> 7 computer last night and removed it?

    >
    > Frank has a problem with reality and the more you read his posts, the
    > clearer that gets.
    >

    Stop cross posting you moron!
     
  18. Alias

    Alias Flightless Bird

    Frank wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >> Annie Woughman wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Frank" <fb@amk.cmo> wrote in message
    >>> news:4b4b60ec$1@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>> Alias wrote:
    >>>>> Frank wrote:
    >>>>>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of
    >>>>>> your games.
    >>>>>> No other OS will do that.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as
    >>>>> well and complete as Windows.
    >>>>
    >>>> Hey cody...sorry but Windows 7 is not vulnerable to malware.
    >>>> I know that proly puts your head into a spin but you'll just have to
    >>>> live with it.
    >>>
    >>> Hmm. Is that why F-Secure found "Exploit.JS.Agent.auy" on my Windows
    >>> 7 computer last night and removed it?

    >>
    >> Frank has a problem with reality and the more you read his posts, the
    >> clearer that gets.
    >>

    > Stop cross posting you moron!


    Does it irritate you?

    --
    Alias
     
  19. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> "Alias" <Alias@nospam.com.invalid> wrote in message
    >> news:hifmu3$hkq$1@news.eternal-september.org...
    >>> Frank wrote:
    >>>> Windows 7 will meet all of your computer needs and play all of your
    >>>> games.
    >>>> No other OS will do that.
    >>>
    >>> It is vulnerable to malware and no other OS can do that nearly as
    >>> well and complete as Windows. And, of course, Frank is lying because
    >>> there are programs that only Linux will do and Windows 7 cannot.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >> Sure. Only Linux will run that special Open Sores cube. Spin cube,
    >> spin. LOL!
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > The cube won't spin by itself. More proof that you've never installed
    > Ubuntu.
    >

    Hey cody...why are you here?
    Hahaha..this is always entertaining!...LOL!
     
  20. Frank

    Frank Flightless Bird

    Alias wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    > Snip ill informed drivel.
    >
    >>
    >> Oh and stop your cross posting to that shit hole opens sores ng ok
    >> *SPORT*

    >
    > Does it bother you?
    >

    It only reinforces your lunacy to everyones.
    Oops!
     

Share This Page