Master Checklist of Vocabulary in Curriculum
A Learners’ View Is Of Choices On The Shortest And Fastest Path To Learning, The Oxygen Of Social Life.
Simplify, then Extrapolate (ALV) T-Shirt Wisdom)
Main Page: Checklists for Educators
Theme: Simplify complex tasks to checklists the sequence of steps to complete.
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS PREPARE a master list of vocabulary in the curriculum that teachers will instruct. This list, at a minimum, will include key words, symbols, and manipulations necessary for learners to demonstrate academic performance at the highest level measured by the annual state academic proficiency tests. Preparation of this list occurs in cooperation with classroom teachers who instruct the various levels and subjects tested for each school and classroom. In turn, teachers add to this list as necessary for learners to adopt, adapt, and extend vocabulary for lessons, teachers, and school to earn 1.0 ratings.
1. Board of Education authorizes assembling of a master list for classes, schools and district.
2. Superintendent assigns the curriculum director to schedule time and resources to complete this task by a given date.
3.Teachers use these lists as references to insure that their lessons address all appropriate for their class assignments, and that learners have prerequisite skills to succeed subsequent courses.
The master list provides educators a reference to assure that lessons address the minimum vocabulary required for completing all answers correctly on local and standardized examinations. The adoption of annual state academic proficiency examinations makes such lists reasonable, from a learners’ view, and lowers the risk of educators rationing learning. In turn, it adds confidence to educators and supporters that instruction meets minimum academic performance expectation of funding agencies.
- 1.0 Instruction
- 1.0 Lesson
- 1.0 School Administrator
- 1.0 Teacher
- Abstract of a Learners’ View (ALV) of Learning
- A Learners’ View (ALV) of Learning in One LessonLessons Vocabulary and its Relationships
- New Era School Initiative (NESI) Links
- Performance Standard for Educators
- Practice and other items available to assemble these vocabulary lists